Hacker Mckinnon found evidence of Anti-Gravity Drive

ma701apm

n00b
The hacker facing extradition to the USA has said that he was looking for evidence about UFO's and found reports on Zero-Point (free) Energy, and the backward engineering of a Anti-Gravity Drive.

Knowing that alot of you know your way around the web, I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to post some links relating to Anti-Gravity. Not HowStuffWorks please; I am a Mathematics Graduate.

I can google alright. the first return gives me some smiling gimp. I want the lowdown.

I'd recommend a high-energy or similar physics book, something that a college would probably use for a MS or PhD program in physics/high-energy physics. That's the most related field to ZPE.

movax said:
I'd recommend a high-energy or similar physics book, something that a college would probably use for a MS or PhD program in physics/high-energy physics. That's the most related field to ZPE.
I second that

ma701apm said:
I can google alright. the first return gives me some smiling gimp. I want the lowdown.

Why is this posted in the Networking and Security forum?

Malk-a-mite said:
Why is this posted in the Networking and Security forum?

Maybe because he was hacking a network?........

Sould be in GenMay.

I learned everything I know about Zero Point Energy from Dr. Gordon Freeman of MIT.

:D

Mckinnon is only a "hacker" because the people responsible for the networks he attacked were drooling idiots.

He's an idiot, as evident by the fact he got caught. Giving anything he says serious consideration is much like giving the kids on the short bus serious consideration about the same subject.

swatbat said:
Maybe because he was hacking a network?........

Sould be in GenMay.
HACK THE GIBSON MAN!!!
HACK THE PLANET!!!
ROFL :D :D
Sorry just had it :p

Back