• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

h80i and antec 900?

altjx

n00b
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
42
Does the h80i liquid cooling system work with the antec 900 computer case?

I'm having a really hard time trying to get the radiator in there because it's touching up against parts of the motherboard and I don't want to? try forcing it in there. has anyone else got this to workwithout trying to drill holes and crap
 
can you post a image of your case? you should not have any problem with any of the motherboard parts... the most problem in that case with an h80/h80i its the side panel..
 
Ok, I got it connected juts fine now under the motherboard. However, now I'm having issues getting the brcket to screw/touch the standoff screws that are connceting the other bracket which is underneath.
 
Ok, I got it connected juts fine now under the motherboard. However, now I'm having issues getting the brcket to screw/touch the standoff screws that are connceting the other bracket which is underneath.

the backplate should be mounted this waycheck at the 2 marks should match the 2 CPU socket rear screws... like the picture.. its not noticeable but the backplate have unique mount way, thats why are marked

read this

PS: if the backplate its a bit loose while mounting the backplate and the standoff do not worry..it will be pretty tight when all the kit its mounted
 
Last edited:
Got it!!! Unfortunately, I had to sacrifice one of my LED fans because the cooling system's fan took up the last 3-pin power port on the motherboard.

Is there another way to go around this? Lol
 
if you check the 3 pin power connector that out of the water block.. it have only one cable.. it just use one pin right? that pin should be connected in the CPU_fan header on the motherboard and its to report the pump RPM to the motherboard to avoid the issue of "CPU fan error, please check".. no other fan header its needed to run the H80i/H100i. you connected both fans to the water block right?...
 
Back
Top