• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

H80??

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 18, 2010
Messages
9,778
I got an H80. Im a hardcore watercooler. WTF kinda performance can one expect from this thing? Could it handle an OC 2500K ? Should I just sell it? Its new and still wrapped in plastic.
 
Define handle. It should be fine up to about 4.8 or so, depending on voltage and what fans you have on it. The H80 is pretty much on par with high-end air.
 
it should perform well with that chip. Not like a custom loop but the h80 is awesome.
 
I have an h80. OCed my 2500k to 4.5 @ 1.3v and its idle around 24c and primes to 47c
 
Define handle. It should be fine up to about 4.8 or so, depending on voltage and what fans you have on it. The H80 is pretty much on par with high-end air.

Every bench I've seen it beats high end air in temperatures. Not noise levels, but temperatures solidly every time. H100 does better by 2-3 degrees.
 
add some sanyo 38mm fans and call it good. my next cooler will be the h80 if it is still in production at that time or the antec competitor as it's a bit better
 
Sanyos are nice, but I like the Sunons a little more than the Sanyo. I had a number of these:

http://www.petrastechshop.com/12x38sukddob.html

And they are freaking awesome. Of course you need to find where you can buy them these days, I think they are out of stock at petras. The Deltas are very good too, but they have an interesting 32mm size which didn't fit my case scheme at the time, left too much open air between the fans and my components.
 
tango what do you think of the h80? have you installed it?
 
Back
Top