H80 or D14

Sowexly

Gawd
EDIT: Decided to buy the 800D and the H100 looking for replacement fans, didn't wanna make a new thread.

Last edited:
Pretty sure those huge fins do nothing so just remove them. That is why I never recommend or buy huge hs memory like that due to clearance issues.

Based on your issues, it might be a good idea to consider switching to a different case as well.

Well money is tight ATM I could try to sell my case and get a new one but the budget would be quite low if not lower than my current case.

I really don't see a point in getting a full case without going custom water ATM.

If you have recommenced cases I wouldn't mind browsing I'm waiting to get my mobo back from RMA.

We can close this I decided to buy on credit (gasp)
Getting a 800D so I never have this space problem again and it sexy to boot.

EDIT: Also I can grab a H100 too

Last edited:
which cpu cooler did you get?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used a Corsair H60 since June. Yesterday I replaced it with a Corsair H80 (ignore my sig, it doesn't cover my X-mas upgrades). I'm a huge fan of this line. Easy installs, no absurd pressures on the mobo AND you can actually use all of your RAM slots.

I guess I will keep this thread instead of make a new one.
I decided to grab the 800D and the H100 looking for 120mm fans I hear good things about the AP15 but I don't like the white fans I would jump on them if they were black.

Either way I will try the stock fans on the H100 unless that is highly unrecommended but I still have a spare 120mm slot on the top of the 800D to fill :D

I have been using the stock fans on my H100 which I bought a week ago. I keep it set on "medium" and am actually really impressed, they are quiet even when I ran prime95, much cooler and quiter then my H60 with 2 yateloon's.

Back