h20 just assembled...temps high?

Rev2

n00b
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
11
Besides my specs listed....i have an antec 120mm 80+ cfm fan pulling air in through the front of the case. Last night was 70f and cpu was still @96f idle. I am running default voltage on a p4 2.6c. I use ceramique on the cpu. I have one 80mm on the side blowing in, one 80mm in the back blowing out.....so i know i have good airflow. No matter if i run the rad fan on lo, med, or hi...temps dont change. Also, i have felt the copper base on the block and seems cool. Maybe my expectations are too high....but thats why i pieced together this system was to get the best cooling rather than buying a kit. Any feedback is appreciated!
 
thanks....i had read that too. My next move was to place the sensor on the core and see what the actual temps are......whats cool though is i have raised the vcore to 1.7 and still temps are the same...so i'm guessing its doing it job. Thanks for the quick reply!
 
Back
Top