• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

H100i in my Case

Midnite8

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
230
Hey guys, I just bought a Corsair H100i but since it is a 240 rad, my case, the LIAN LI Lancool PC-K62, should I mount the RAD inside or on top with a push/pull config for the best heat dissipation?
 
Push/pull intake will give you best performance but I don't think you case have enough room for that. I would say mount the rad on top with 2 fans as exhaust and use the rear fan as intake.
 
Currently I have a 280 rad that is under the plastic top, fits rads up to 30mm thick. I was going to use my old 280 rad to cool my 7970 and buy a rad mount and mount it on the back of the computer and put the 240 rad where the 280 used to be.
 
Back
Top