• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

H100 in 600T

manny1222

Gawd
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
732
Finally got to using my new 600T and H100 (my Christmas presents to myself). Transferred my gaming rig to the 600T and I was determined to get the H100 in push/pull. I had 4 Cougar Vortex fans that I was going to use but I didn't realize the 600T wasn't designed with push/pull in mind. Instead of using all 4, I used 2 and 2 yate loon medium speed 20mm fans I got of jab-tech.com for $5 each. This is what I came up with - same fans in parallel to ensure no problems with differences in cfm and pressure. Took some PITA fitting and drilling some extra holes to make it fit.

20130126_085459_zpsce553f78.jpg


20130126_103938_zps6c1eee6e.jpg


20130126_085530_zpse70a81e7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is there any disadvantage to having exhaust fans at the bottom of the case? I plan to move my push/pull H100 inside, under the optical drive cage after removing both HDD cages. I don't want the exhaust from the H100 blowing directly into my video cards, so instead I'll have it blowing out towards the front of the case and use the 200mm fan as case exhaust. All the other fans (120mm fan in optical drive cage, 120mm back, 200mm top, and four 120mm side panel) will be intake fans to sort of have a positive pressure case with the video cards being the only other exhaust. What do you guys think of this idea, or will the exhaust be sucked back in?

Intent_01_zpsf65fdf45.jpg
 
Back
Top