[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Cyberpowerpc is still going to let me buy the pc that was on sale earlier this week or last week with the Lian Li case and 3080 for $1900, but I think 6-8 weeks out.
Still thinking about it.
I could sell the card and drop one of mine into it as a 2nd pc.
Selling the PC might be easier with a 1050ti or 1060 in it.
1060 on eBay for $135 and I have a 1050ti that Ive been using for a while.

PowerColor tech support finally replied to me with my issued and said to use DDU to see if that resolved my freezing issue.
All I did was delete Nvidia drivers manually. Not sure why there would be a difference.
Might help who knows and would keep me from having to ditch that 6800.
Which Lian Li case?
I would reformat if I changed from nv to amd gpu

AMD 5900X and lots of video card (mostly combos) up on today's shuffle.
1618850006912.png

1618850041246.png

$2900 for two different 3090 + Intel motherboard combos..! :LOL:

I've been shopping at NewEgg since they used to give away t-shirts and things with every order back in 2002. But they've been in a slow descent since they got bought. And the way they've handled this whole Shuffle circus might have just turned me away finally.

I've been shopping at NewEgg since they used to give away t-shirts and things with every order back in 2002. But they've been in a slow descent since they got bought. And the way they've handled this whole Shuffle circus might have just turned me away finally.
They’re getting into scalper territory for sure. They had a 6900xt that you could buy for less from scalpers on Amazon at one point.

I don't even know what (mfr suggested) retail is on either of those items, but for $3000 they need to just make it an actual combo and throw in some RAM and a CPU. C'mon Neweggs, you're not beating the scalpers, you've joined them.

Ah, ninja'd/agree.

They’re getting into scalper territory for sure. They had a 6900xt that you could buy for less from scalpers on Amazon at one point.
When prices were a bit higher at first, I figured it was ok with newegg just making a bit of money on the absolute rarity of the product. You do get benefits buying from newegg vs a scalper such as a return avenue if it shows up destroyed, and a receipt so you actually have a manufacturer's warranty. However lately with the bundled and insane prices, newegg is really starting to overdo it. Now that best buy is easily defeated by bots now, things will only continue to get worse.

The prices they charge are the manufacturer set prices. That's why the EVGA cards are still reasonable.

This isn't Newegg's fault. I know it's irritating, but they're not the ones driving this problem. At least with Shuffle there's an ACTUAL CHANCE to get some stuff at the MSRP.

At the rate for those combos. I recommend just buying a prebuild from newegg ABS. They seem to be fairly responsive in support now and you don't feel bad spending that much and can get a whole damn system haha.

At the rate for those combos. I recommend just buying a prebuild from newegg ABS. They seem to be fairly responsive in support now and you don't feel bad spending that much and can get a whole damn system haha.
Just like the combos, the systems they prepare aren't for things I want either. First up for in stock 3080 systems is one based on 10850k and 3200mhz ram for 2800 and the second is a 3700x based system with the same ram for 2600. Still better to enter for the 3080 at 1200 with a power supply I will throw away.

The prices they charge are the manufacturer set prices. That's why the EVGA cards are still reasonable.

This isn't Newegg's fault. I know it's irritating, but they're not the ones driving this problem. At least with Shuffle there's an ACTUAL CHANCE to get some stuff at the MSRP.
That makes sense, I guess. I see a 6700XT/combo for way more than the AMD price and think "scalping!" but forget that it's an aftermarket card and AMD is out of the pricing picture. Still hard to believe that a 3090+mobo combo could approach $3k, but here we are.

And I’m defective with no customer support 😂
Thats right they ended up giving refund?
Beyond frustrating I know.
Probably that way most anywhere since there arent many extra cards and they would rather sell a whole system than just replace a defective card.

Thats right they ended up giving refund?
Beyond frustrating I know.
Probably that way most anywhere since there arent many extra cards and they would rather sell a whole system than just replace a defective card.
I think they possibly would have replaced the card, but I just can’t support that type of operation. I don’t need the card that badly. I expect better when dropping that kind of cash.

shuffle made me do a not of robot thing today. Never did that before. It was like 4 or 5 of those picture things in a row. through the app as well.

Microcenter in Parkville, MD has 6900XTs in stock, but min price is 1800+.
They been there since Friday. The guy behind me Saturday brought one when I was in for a 3070. He said he needed it for video editing. Ain't the 3070 the 6900xt for that tho?

They been there since Friday. The guy behind me Saturday brought one when I was in for a 3070. He said he needed it for video editing. Ain't the 3070 the 6900xt for that tho?
If his workflow stresses VRAM, then the 6900XT has a chance of winning out.

And I’m defective with no customer support 😂

IDK. I have been getting nothing but solid response from them. So I may be it takes a bit of patience but they pretty much offered me a replacement board no question asked for my z490 asus board that ethernet seems to not work. But looks like its a known issue so I am just using wifi for now. didn't want to go through replacing it and having same issue.

Strix 6700xt from Lord Bezos came, prolly gonna use it for a bit in my secondary rig and then return it or offer it at cost to someone. Gonna cancel all other 6700xt orders lol besides the Gigabyte one for 699, that is the only one that makes sense price wise and barely so.

More excited about my upcoming 3090 from evga, 2x 3090 and I will be out of this drug lol.

Last edited:

shilling hard lol. When was the last time these lazy fucks at Newegg make any effort to support any other crypto then bitcoin? They literally tagged elon musk today asking he will buy from Newegg if they took dogecoin rofl. Just cashing in on the hype. I am sure Newegg executives bough a few bags of dogecoin to unload after 4/20.

shilling hard lol. When was the last time these lazy fucks at Newegg make any effort to support any other crypto then bitcoin? They literally tagged elon musk today asking he will buy from Newegg if they took dogecoin rofl. Just cashing in on the hype. I am sure Newegg executives bough a few bags of dogecoin to unload after 4/20.
where is this major uptick in doge value? its going down.......

Decent stuff in shuffle. Actually ended up skipping some of it. Specially the overpriced 6700xt combos. Atleast you can mine with 3070 for a few months to get the funds back and they are surprisingly cheaper then 6700xt combos. Almost like hey we don't mind not selling the 6700xt. lol.

Back