[H] Sprint Framily Code Thread

SilverSliver

[H]F Junkie
Starting this thread for my, and all other, Framily codes for Sprint.

https://now.sprint.com/framily/

Sprint Framily is basically a plan which allows friends and family members to get an aggressively priced plan under Sprint, the more people, the lower the bill. 7 people under a plan equals unlimited talk and text plus 1gb of data for $25 a month per line - everyone gets a separate bill.

Sprint has also been offering aggressive switching incentives, including $650 per line to transfer a number from another carrier when switching to a Framily plan.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2456003,00.asp

If you have a code and need additional people, post below and please edit your post when the group fills to the maximum of 10 lines. Please be honest with how many people are currently in your group.

My Framily - Currently 35 month per line with each new line reducing by $5 a month up to $25 per month per line. 5 spots left.

Code - o01325456aS
Last 4 of phone - 2676

Last edited:
I see you still only have two lines on your framily plan. Just found this site if you're having troubles:
http://www.framilymeeting.com/

I would join ya, but Sprint is not allowing existing customers to join with Framilies outside their accounts.

UPDATE:
I think a workaround would be that I would have to start a new line adding to your framily account, and then go add the rest. Let me think about ending my one line on T-Mo...

Update 2:
The workaround failed

Last edited:
I see you still only have two lines on your framily plan. Just found this site if you're having troubles:

I would join ya, but Sprint is not allowing existing customers to join with Framilies outside their accounts.

UPDATE:
I think a workaround would be that I would have to start a new line adding to your framily account, and then go add the rest. Let me think about ending my one line on T-Mo...

Thanks for that site information. I went ahead and posted my info onto it. Worth a shot. Even with two lines only on my Framily I am saving ~70 bucks a month compared to what I was paying. Happy now even at this price point. Let me know if you pursue that workaround.

UPDATE:

I don't know if you signed up to my Framily or if I picked up 3 lines from the Framilymeeting website. Either way, up to 5 now! Thanks in both cases.

Use our Sprint Framily code: j01762170UI
Last 4 numbers of cell: 2870
We have 3 members now. If you join as our 4th, the payment will be only $40/mo. With a 5th member, only $35/mo. And so on...till we max out at $25/mo with 7-10 members. Thank you! :D

AS OF 5/27, NOW AT 4 MEMBERS!

Last edited:
We have 3 members now. If you join as our 4th, the payment will be only $40/mo. With a 5th member, only $35/mo. And so on...till we max out at $25/mo with 7-10 members. Thank you! :D

Make sure to post on Framilymeeting also. I went from 2 members to 10 in 48 hours.

I tried every way possible to join you guys, but no... I have to start my own framily plan, if I do. I'm leaning toward leaving sprint and getting T-Mo to pay all my early termination fees. It may all depend on OnePlus One.

One reason I'm still under Sprint is that I have very many friends (6) who work/had worked for Sprint. I haven't seen a group more loyal than they are. Although most of them have left, they didn't go work for a competitor or anyone in telecom. Most of them still swear by Sprint. All but one is still using Sprint service, and the one who left only left because he got more out of a company group buy discount program with TV, internet, phone, and mobile with AT&T.

I, however, don't have that kind of allegiance. I just go with the most politically correct one. Sprint is great on being green and disaster support. Sprint used to be the only one who supports net neutrality, mostly by keeping its silence on the subject. But then Dan Hesse had to open his fat mouth... Luckily the shareholders voted for staying net neutral. T-Mo's parent company Deutsche Telecom had long been an opponent of net neutrality, but they give T-Mo USA autonomy on this subject. MetroPCS is for net neutrality, and they are the ones running T-Mo since the merger. John Legere has been pretty silent on the subject. So T-Mo should be okay for net-neutrality.

Heck no to corporate greed and vote with your money.

Framilymeeting was worth it to me. I was skeptical but figured I didn't have anything to lose. Like I said, went from 2 to 10 in 48 hours.

Last edited:
JOIN OUR GROWING FRAMILY, NOW AT 4 MEMBERS!
If you join as our 5th, the payment will be only $35/mo. With a 6th member, only $30/mo. And so on...till we max out at $25/mo with 7-10 members. Thank you!

Ugh i wish my family plan wasnt under a contract :( i would be able to save soo much money.

Ugh i wish my family plan wasnt under a contract :( i would be able to save soo much money.

Even if you are under a current Sprint contract, you can convert to Framily with no penalty. Just keeps your contract end date. Then you can fill it up.

Unfortunately, if you are already a customer, you cannot join other people's framily. You can only get people to join yours after you start a new one.

Unfortunately, if you are already a customer, you cannot join other people's framily. You can only get people to join yours after you start a new one.

Trust me. I figured that out pretty quick unfortunately. However, I filled up my Framily very fast. Even with just two lines on a Framily, I was saving $50 a month over my old plan. Now I'm saving $110 a month with it full.

Just letting you guys know that I have 2 spots open in my Framily. We are already getting the service at 25$ a month. That includes unlimited everything and 1 gig of data. Here is my info...

Framily ID - #s01450371hs
Last name - Brennan
Last 4 of my phone # - 9154

Framilymeeting.com is where I signed up the bulk of my account. Just FYI.

Thanks!

Back