• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

[H] rude?

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
12,730
I don't think he means "rude" as we define it. I'm thinking it's probably "rude" as in "crude".."unrefined"...etc.

Well, that's what it sounds like from his last line.

..or maybe not.
 
MOOSE,
did you go and give this guy a reach around without his permission and didnt cuddle afterwards :p
 
[H] can be very rude.
What do you expect? Its like a goal around here for some people. Even Kyle follows the persona.

 
Haha, I saw that's guy's post over there when I posted. He doesn't seem to understand the friendly jabbing we have as the top teams. Oh well, I'm still half tempted to pour some fuel on the fire in the thread though.
 
Heh, I imagine he's just slightly confused on the subjet of "friendly ribbing", although I wonder if they get more violent with the sticking than we do with the smacking a roo. :D

 
Ominous Gamer said:
[H] can be very rude.
What do you expect? Its like a goal around here for some people. Even Kyle follows the persona.


Actually. the [H]orde isn't rude.

Yes we have our share of ***hats... but so does every team...
 
KodiakStar said:
Actually. the [H]orde isn't rude.

Yes we have our share of ***hats... but so does every team...

Grow some balls and refer to me by name

:p
 
Well. all joking aside, i posted over there asking where the rude comes in.

I mean we aren't the ones saying "up yours" to everyone else....


Well. We are with our PPD and our 4.5 million lead... but thats different :)
 
I look at this thread should explain their point of view.

Full Folding Ahead!

 
KodiakStar said:
Actually. the [H]orde isn't rude.

Yes we have our share of ***hats... but so does every team...

u call

asshat.gif
 
they are just mad b/c they have to buy there bread from a man in brussels that is six foot four and is full of muscles that can only smile and hand out vegemite sandwichs

Click to sing along

 
Back
Top