[H]ott GPU Folding Deal - 8800GT 256 $77 AR Shipped

Yamaki

Gawd
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125089

I'm not usually one to hop on deals in the [H]ot|Deals section, main reason being I'm a kid with little to no income...but this one was just irresistible. Not only is it slightly factory OC'ed, it comes with a Zalman cooler--reported to be a bit loud, but nonetheless much better than stock; a shorter PCB; and gigabyte software which allows you to SOFTWARE overvolt the card.

Talk about an easy 4300PPD. Add in an Accelero S1 or a comparable cooler and you get about 5500PPD OC'd for ~$110.

For the [H]orde!

-Yama

How does this mail-in stuff work? Can you buy 10x cards, and get 10x paybacks, or is it limited to once per customer, not per product etc?

If not, could someone help me out with getting like 10x or more of these shipped to Norway? I'd pay you for the trouble ofcourse! :)

This is no joke - any takers? :)

Why must you tempt me so! Argh. :cool: 69.99 is such a steal. Must...resist...buying...

In for 1! This should give me a nice little boost.

How does this mail-in stuff work? Can you buy 10x cards, and get 10x paybacks, or is it limited to once per customer, not per product etc?

If not, could someone help me out with getting like 10x or more of these shipped to Norway? I'd pay you for the trouble ofcourse! :)

This is no joke - any takers? :)

Read the rebate form it will either not mention quanity or it will mention something liek 1 rebate per person per household.

I wish I had more systems with PCIe slots...

You probably don't have any AGP slots, but I was just wondering if the Sapphire HD 3850 AGP graphics cards wouldn't bring new life intio older boards (those with just AGP slots) :confused:

I think that most AGP slot boards are pretty reasonable in the cost department. ;)

Just my $0.02 cents worth, would someone with "way more" knowledge than me please chime in. :D

FOLD ON

I have a 3850 agp and it is scoring just shy of 1400 PPD at stk... on a P4 @ 3.6Ghz

Also went in on one of the gigabytes deals from the OP... nice find $77 shipped for 5k PPD = $$$

Back