[H]OT XFX FX Geforce 8800GTS 512MB $244.99 AR

Holy Smokes awesome deal! just ordered one, this put's the shady Dell deal with the GT's to shame!

Thanks man!

HOLLY SHxx!!!

I just canceled my order of 8800gt from xpcgear and paid 2nd day shipping for this.

I just ordered 40,,,,,,,,,,ebay here i come.

:D

Just kidding, i ordered one for me

I spent about 10 minutes making sure this was the new GTS and not the old one and talked myself into canceling my GT order with Dell and getting this. I guess that means I'll have to return the GT that is on its way from Best Buy as well. Oh well, I think it's worth it.

Edit: I found the rebate, nm.

They had that card at the CompUSA in San Francisco just 10 minutes ago as I strolled through.

It was marked at $254.99 - $10%. Was the only one, didn't need a new video card though
Other than that the CompUSA deals suck so far

I got a confirmation too at 264 + tax!!

Now the price has gone upto 364 again :O

LOL Just spoke to mwave. They jsut fucken lied to me telling me they dont have in stock so they have to cancel. ONe thing is to tell me the truth about pricing error BUT TO GO AND FUCKEN LIE TO ME PISSS ME OFF :mad:

LOL Just spoke to mwave. They jsut fucken lied to me telling me they dont have in stock so they have to cancel. ONe thing is to tell me the truth about pricing error BUT TO GO AND FUCKEN LIE TO ME PISSS ME OFF :mad:

I dont think this is the first time for them to pull this type of thing.

I dont think this is the first time for them to pull this type of thing.

DUDE im kinda pissed and take it personal, if she just said pricing error cant honor order. I would have been fine. BUT TO GO and tell me they dont have in stock and dont know when there coming in is just bullshit.. :mad:

OK lets meet at mwave willcall tomorrow @ lunch with pitch forks and checks for the amount :D and demand videocards :D

DUDE im kinda pissed and take it personal, if she just said pricing error cant honor order. I would have been fine. BUT TO GO and tell me they dont have in stock and dont know when there coming in is just bullshit.. :mad:

Yeah man, thats pretty shady. They should just say we made a mistake and cannot honor the price. Its clearly in-stock right now according to the website :mad:

I'll just wait for a week, if I get the card then all is well I guess :p

They had that card at the CompUSA in San Francisco just 10 minutes ago as I strolled through.

It was marked at $254.99 - $10%. Was the only one, didn't need a new video card though
Other than that the CompUSA deals suck so far

How come I find this hard to believe? It's the same card for 254!

I can't believe you wouldn't pick it up and resell it on ebay.

Lets hear it boys and girls. I want to know if anyone ever gets one and post if you get a cancellation email

seems there are 2 threads of this.

Mine says approved, no word of cancellation.
I ordered at 2:20pm

I am confirmed 5:15 Est

Tommorrow should be interesting, I should get it Friday if it slips through

just got this @ 5:48p:

With regard to the above mentioned order, we would like to inform you that your order has been verified and is currently being processed. As a reminder, the tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail after your order has successfully shipped. Thank you for shopping at Mwave.com, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Mwave.com

looks good so far lol, funds are missing from my account also

good luck to those that still have pending orders... I got this on my Order Status page:
12/12/07-This order(XX-XXXXXXX) has been canceled due to price error. The amount of $276.37 will be refunded to you shortly.
12/12/07-We could not process your order at this time. We need your further confirmation. Please contact our Processing Department at 800-251-4648 at your earliest convenience.

Yeah man, thats pretty shady. They should just say we made a mistake and cannot honor the price. Its clearly in-stock right now according to the website :mad:

for all you know the website could of been wrong and not reflected real time inventory, the cs rep. wouldn't just lie for the sake of lying. if they admitted fault for there pricing error there not using the out of stock excuse, but i guess people just spaz out for the slightest things nowadays and threaten to sue.

for all you know the website could of been wrong and not reflected real time inventory, the cs rep. wouldn't just lie for the sake of lying.

I think its very possible for them to say its out of stock so they could clear the low priced orders and then put it back up after its "cleaned" up.

Not a bad deal. I just picked up a 8800GT 512mb BFG at bestbuy today for $209 before tax.(after 12% coupon). I have a feeling these things are going to drop so fast starting next year.

Damn! I want to wait for GeForce 9 series, but this would have made a nice little tide-me-over. C'mon D9E in February.

Not a bad deal. I just picked up a 8800GT 512mb BFG at bestbuy today for $209 before tax.(after 12% coupon). I have a feeling these things are going to drop so fast starting next year.

where are you able to pick it up in store? It's supposed to be out of stock everywhere.

where are you able to pick it up in store? It's supposed to be out of stock everywhere.

Yeah just check availability. I live in Temecula. They had a shipment come in yesterday. And yes, they had only 3. :) I got the last one.

Back