[H]ot S.T. Dupont Olympio Placed Lacquer "Square" $339 + s/h

yeah what Blahman said.

why on earth would you spend 300 buxks on a pen.
300 would buy a crap load of bics. esp when staples has them for 10 cents a 10 pack.

let see i will buy 10 packs of the bics and then get a 8800 gts 320mb card and have enough change left over for a big mac meal or 2.

man whoever buys a 300 dollar pen has serious issues. i don't care how much money you have it's pointless

I'd rather have one of those Fisher Space Pens. This pen is quite expensive.

^^^^^ LOL

And it's not cheap obviously its dupont. Its like saying why do people pay 20,000 for a rolex day-date? when you can get a cheaper watch that does everything it does? Its because its a rolex. Its so much because its the brand name and build quality and material. Even though for me any pen will do.

Guys, please remember that you're on a computer forum- there are people out there who think we are nuts for buying $600 video cards. :)

This pen is a little out of my league, but I still have a $200 engraved Cross fountain pen that I bought early in high school. :) I just haven't used it in ages, and I think I'd have to flush it out if I wanted to start now. :( That said, it was a thing of beauty- the world should've never switched to ballpoint, IMO.

It doesn't even have a laser pointer in the back. Fuck that.

Back