[H]ot Origin:Battlefield series $4.99

dirksquarejaw

[H]ard|Gawd
I wish they had BF1942... I want to play but can't find my disks :(

I spent a crap load of time playing BF1942 at release. I was kinda pissed when they canned the PC version remake. Consoles win again.

Nice. Picked up BF2 series. I have the original CD's, just no key. Cheap way to get a few awesome games for cheap!

Thanks!

are there still people on pc for bf2?

I've actually started playing some BF2 again last week and there is a decent number of servers. I usually play in a server called NUNYA and it's always populated

How's BF 2142 these days? I never bought or played more than the demo, but I was intrigued.....

I would be surprised if more than a handful of people were playing 2142 more than a year after its release, never mind now. A lot of half-baked stuff there.

I would be surprised if more than a handful of people were playing 2142 more than a year after its release, never mind now. A lot of half-baked stuff there.

there are quite a few people still playing BF2142. I fired it up last week after I had EA support add it to my Origin Account. Plugging in the Key manually would fail, so I called and they added the Deluxe Edition as well as BF2 Complete Pack and my Crysis and Crysis Warhead games.
Now I can play without putting in the DVD's. I just had to uninstall the games and then download them and install.

I've actually started playing some BF2 again last week and there is a decent number of servers. I usually play in a server called NUNYA and it's always populated
Is there widescreen support now? I might start playing again too..

Is there widescreen support now? I might start playing again too..

Yes with patch 1.5 there's support for widescreen.

Been playing everyday, just get ready to get frustrated.. The accuracy of the guns is appalling. I just run around with a shotty..

Bought 2142 because I didn't have it yet. Maybe I'll go play the titan mode everyone keeps talking about...

BF2142 was pretty fun back in the day, I think you'll enjoy it.

I bought a 2nd BC2 so my wife will play with me :)

Josh

I bought burnout paradise and can't connect to the servers. Why the fack does EA want to run their own MP services? They are the facking worst EA games are the only games where I have problems with MP(except BF games).

I iwsh they had the original Battlefield Vietnam. I liked that game.

Question for you guys, I plan on building a new system in about a week. Can I buy this now and download the game later on the new system?

Back