[H]ot: MSI 8800GT OC 512MB $223.28 shipped and in stock @ ClubIT

http://clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=CA9602862

EVGA Geforce 8800GT SSC 512MB

Who needs a hot deal when you can get the super duper clocked 700 mhz card?
$319.99 is better then Newegg atm.
thats over $100 more with shipping, and you can get the EVGA 8800GT SSC 512mb for $299.99 at EVGA.com when they are briefly in stock (lately, on Fridays is when they get their shipments in).
The SSC at EVGA.com also comes with Quake Wars.

this MSI is a great deal especially for those that got burned by Dell...

although I can vouch for the awesomeness of the SSC, I have one myself. I also have a BFG 8800GT OC and I tried to get on the mwave 8800GTS 512mb for $270 - $20 MIR today, but they cancelled my order, sumbitches!

It took a couple tries to get it into the cart, but I was able to purchase it. Dell order will be canceled as soon as I get a "its shipped" email from clubit :D
Btw, does this model come with any games?
I think the dell version had dirt and LOTRO

thanks for the link,

i would not consider $320 a deal for the evga card, especially for only 40 more mghz. it might be the most desired card, but overpriced imho

It took a couple tries to get it into the cart, but I was able to purchase it. Dell order will be canceled as soon as I get a "its shipped" email from clubit :D

Same here. The previous mwave 8800 GTS deal really pissed me off. Glad to hear something real from Clubit.

Btw, does this model come with any games?
I think the dell version had dirt and LOTRO
It doesn't say, so don't count on it. But you might be pleasantly surprised! I heard the LOTRO was just a trial and DiRT is pretty cheap now so I can see them throwing it in with the card and not mentioning it.

If I were to spend 320$ on a GT I might as well buy a GTS 512 @ 360$.

i pulled the trigger on this one, too. i don't imagine they're going to have much more luck than dell....but hopefully the in stock statement will change when it's sold out! their reseller rating is 9.73/10, and i'm betting they won't want it to go down ;)

330 for a GTS seems to be a great deal!! I'll wait for 10 more days and then see what the overall situation is!!

Yeah, I blame the person that ripped my post and put it on Slickdeals. They have about 100 times the viewership.

still in stock for me though. just keep trying.

Yeah, I blame the person that ripped my post and put it on Slickdeals. They have about 100 times the viewership.

still in stock for me though. just keep trying.
The page for the item itself says it is in stock, but when you search for it via their search function and use their product number it indicates it is sold out. Click on it from the menu and it shows the product page indicating it is in stock still though...

I tried checking out multiple times and it is telling me I don't have anything in my cart. :confused:

Adding everything up, I'm pretty certain it is indeed out of stock. :mad:

Shows Sold out.

How come newegg and clubit can get MSI cards but Dell cant?

funny on the cards front page it says $289 but when you click the cards link it says $216,clubit you better not send me any cancellation notices.

hopefully there won't be any drama associated with this thread seeing as how the price is now listed as higher. either way, that was one fast sell out. i'm happy to see that some stores have the sense to put a limit on the number of orders.

the clubit guys always post there deals here so my guess is, they wanted to grab a few customers from dell, they probably knew how many cards were coming in and figured to sell the first batch near the same price... well least i hope so. well see tommorow.

mine says order completed, but did not get any info about shipping, thinking about calling them to see if it was really in stock. if not im gonna buy a monitor or cpu or something. i wont pay $300 for this card.

Just checked the status of my order, it is "Order Completed" :confused: whats that mean?
anybody else?

yea just got order completed also,hopefully it ships soon,yesterday it said my order was pending so im sure everything is ok.

eeh, I guess I am just paranoid due to how dell is working their orders.... plus I would hate to have dell ship the card before I can cancel... even though that is very unlikely

I've got a tracking number, these are shipping!
I also got a shipping confirmation for the BFG from Best Buy nearly at the same time. Looks like it is time to cancel the Dell order and find someone who wants one of these 2 cards.

Back