[H]ot like fiyah! Fully loaded Mac G4 $125 Tiger Direct Canada

looks like bs to me. did they ever have 1.2GHz G4s in those cases?

EDIT: Wtf its a dual? sigh

It's a price mistake (I tried to order it shipped to US before checking :p )

But look at description of what you're buying: KNOCKOUT V2 EN-MAC/WIN LIC 1-10

Search for "knockout" on tigerdirect.com yields http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=603939&sku=C130-2232

Corel Knockout 2 Complete Masking W/Absolute Prec.
Price: $93.99

I'm guessing that is what the CA price is really for. For people in Canada, I hope not, and it would be nice if you can get this deal. :)

Someone needs to go for this. I put in my zipcode and it said it would ship to me, I just dont have the $300 to get it (cost+shipping).

could order with my cc but i've worked way to hard to start paying it off so screw it

shipping to me is 231 CAD (im in the us). I did a conversion, and it came out to about $290 after shipping. If i had the money, i would def pick this up. Did it already come with OSX?

I'm thinking about giving it a go. But I'm worried they might just send the Knockout software and tell me that it's what I ordered.

I'm in Canada, so not a lot of shipping to take a hit on.. what do you guys think?

This is on the bottom of the page:

Manufactured by: Tech Data
Mfg Part No: Not Available
Shipping Weight: 1.0 pound

Do you have a manual, brochure or other relevant materials that you'd like to share with us and other users? Click here to upload it to us.
Manufacturer Warranty: A full text version of the manufacturer's warranty may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYT2-624773

TigerDirect.ca
Warranty Information
8401 Woodbine Ave.
Markham, Ontario
Canada, L3R 2P4

Back