[H]ot! Humble Frozen Synapse Deal

Figures they would do this and make us who supported them at release regret spending full price. In my opinion, Frozen Synapse is not worth the full price, mainly because I've never been able to actually get online to play it, even once. And I've tried about 5 times. They apparently always have server problems.

It's not even a bundle at all if you own the Frozenbyte Bundle. It's only one game.

This is a "meh" at best.

If you pay above the average price, you get the bundle:

Frozen Synapse (Including Soundtrack)
Trine (Including Soundtrack)
Shadowgrounds (Including Soundtrack)
Shadowgrounds: Survivor (Including Soundtrack)
Jack Claw
Splot (still in development)

This covers Win, Mac, and Linux

Current average purchase price: $4.38

are any of these games any good? ive only played trine and yes its fun but its a simple sidescroller with a decent story but little depth or variation so dont expect too much. definitely worth 3 or 4 bucks. i do need to go back and finish it at some point. any word on the other games?

Shadowgrounds is awesome if you enjoy top down, dual stick 360 degree shootemups.

Did you every play smash tv at the arcades? shadowgrounds is Smash-TV in Aliens

In for one. I've got every bundle so far and even if I don't play all the games, it's for a good cause. :D

It looks like a really cool game but, the comments about multiplayers servers down killed it for me. Also as stated it is NOT a bundle just a single game. I can imagine the game would be fun against another human but not a machine.

It looks like a really cool game but, the comments about multiplayers servers down killed it for me. Also as stated it is NOT a bundle just a single game. I can imagine the game would be fun against another human but not a machine.

It IS a bundle if you pay above the average price.

Which comments?
I see one comment here and it doesn't reflect my experiences and I read a comment on one of the reviews talking about different servers causing problems ranking up, which isn't true. There used to be different servers when the game launched but then they all were folded into a main one and the stats were transferred over.

Also, I'm not sure if you know this, but the game doesn't have to be played in real time and it's made to not be played in real time. It's a turn based game and you log in, make your move, see the results, and then wait for the email that your opponent moved (or wait in the lobby). Either way, it's not dependent on servers keeping things going in real time.

As soon as I get home, I'm buying one for me, and one for my sons' PC. Lots of gaming for cheap and a good cause. I just wish I could have bought the 1st humble bundle to make it complete. :(

As soon as I get home, I'm buying one for me, and one for my sons' PC. Lots of gaming for cheap and a good cause. I just wish I could have bought the 1st humble bundle to make it complete. :(
Before you buy a second copy, see if the first code gives you two copies (it's sold in pairs). The other games in the bundle are local cooperative MP (same machine, no online co-op) so it's not really useful to buy multiple copies of this bundle for members of the same household.

Love all the bundles, but it upsets me that I now have two copies of the frozenbyte bundle, and I can't gift it. Anybody know if I will get in trouble for giving the key for it to someone else?

Love all the bundles, but it upsets me that I now have two copies of the frozenbyte bundle, and I can't gift it. Anybody know if I will get in trouble for giving the key for it to someone else?

Honestly doubt they would be able to tell if you did. Once it's in Steam/whatever they only know you've activated the key is my guess.

Im hoping they add another game or something to this bundle after a few days like they often do. I've already bought it, Frozen Synapse is OK not really my type of game but figured WTF since there's no way in hell Im going to pay 25 dollars for it and I hope humble bundles sticks around but is able to pick up some other games in the future even if it's only 1 or 2 that might be more to my liking.

Trine was a good platform shooter although I never finished it. Got stuck on a puzzle near the end and never went back.

Trine was a good platform shooter although I never finished it. Got stuck on a puzzle near the end and never went back.

If it was the "race the lava" part at the end, they changed it and made it a bit more tolerable.

Me and my daughter finally finished after that. We are greatly looking forward to the next one.

Sure there are some server issues, but first check your firewall and peerblock, and try alternative server as the game directs, before you complain.

I've been pooning noobs for the last 2 days straight.

well if i had not already gotten this on steam, i might be tempted

I bought it again for the heck of it. Help out and get a game still in development is kinda neat. Bought another key for my sister so she can try out Trauma.

If you pay above the average price, you get the bundle:

Frozen Synapse (Including Soundtrack)
Trine (Including Soundtrack)
Shadowgrounds (Including Soundtrack)
Shadowgrounds: Survivor (Including Soundtrack)
Jack Claw
Splot (still in development)

This covers Win, Mac, and Linux

Current average purchase price: $4.38

And based on how things went down for the last bundle, there's probably going to be another couple of games added to the bundle by the end of it.

And based on how things went down for the last bundle, there's probably going to be another couple of games added to the bundle by the end of it.

Yup! They added Trauma. Now they have added SpaceChem.

The offer is good for another seven days.

The current average cost is $4.63. $4.64 gets you everything!

:)

Has anyone added their bundle yet? Do you get 2 frozen synapse keys like when you buy it from steam or do you only get one copy?

Back