[H]ot! Galaxy 8800GTS 512 OEM $268 AR ($50) + SH

Jinto

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=27246&promoid=1087

Do the US checkout. Only some left so hurry. Galaxy isnt well known in the states (big in Asia mostly and Europe) so RMA may be a hassle. Should not be too bad though since NCIX covers 3 months and I havent had a card fail in awhile. Maybe Im just lucky. But anyway buy an think later ;)

edit: Sorry forgot to mention the $50 rebate. Go to NCIXUS.com for the US rebate. It does not matter where it is purchased since both rebates specify NCIX.com as the site.

Read my post. Do the US checkout. Comes out to around $280 shipped US AR.

Damn thats a pretty sweet deal.

The PayPal only ordering kinda kills it for me.. Could turn into a hassle. :(

Sorry to be a downer but it looks like in the term and conditions of the rebate it is for canadian customers only.

Damn that's too bad. The deal on the NCIX US site isn't as good either ($305 AR).

i wouldn't buy it, i bought an 8800gt galaxy on the 26th... they have yet to even process my order, very lazy people over at ncix...

What the hell are you talking about? This is for an 8800GTS/512. It's the GT that was supposed to run ~$250. ~$300 for a ~$350 MSRP card isn't bad at all.

Very good deal . Actually within range of most 8800GT prices
sonofwaffle.gif

Anyone here have any real experience with a galaxy card?

The card is supplied by Nvidia (made by Foxconn I think). The same as any other 8800GT/GTS/GTX you'll buy. eVGA, BFG, etc just brand them and over-clock some of them.

What the hell are you talking about? This is for an 8800GTS/512. It's the GT that was supposed to run ~$250. ~$300 for a ~$350 MSRP card isn't bad at all.

My bad... :(

That pesky S

Not generally, providing the warranty is the same. You might miss out on a couple of DVI to VGA adapters or something to that effect...

i wouldn't buy it, i bought an 8800gt galaxy on the 26th... they have yet to even process my order, very lazy people over at ncix...

I ordred mine the same day and they shipped it out a day later, did you get the verification call and all that?

Back