[H]ot! Free donuts for pirates! 9/19/12 ONLY! PS, LYSH.

ninjaturtle

2[H]4U
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/krispy-kreme-talk-pirate-free-doughnuts_n_1876960.html

Krispy Kreme Celebrates 'Talk Like A Pirate Day' On September 19 With Free Doughnuts

Krispy Kreme Celebrates 'Talk Like A Pirate Day' On September 19 With Free Doughnuts

Posted: 09/12/2012 10:07 am Updated: 09/18/2012 1:29 pm
Share on Google+
Get Food Alerts:
Follow:
Video, Krispy Kreme, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Krispy Kreme Free Doughnuts, Talk Like A Pirate Day, Doughnuts, Krispy Kreme Talk Like a Pirate Day, Food News
Krispy Kreme Pirate

For whatever reason, people are kind of into Talk Like A Pirate Day, which occurs on September 19. This year is the tenth anniversary so expect some major pirate happenings (stolen ships? faces of fury when people think they found treasure and it ended up just being a bunch of sand? Johnny Depp look-a-like contests?). Krispy Kreme is celebrating by giving away a free glazed doughnut if you talk like a pirate or wear an eye patch. If you dress up in full pirate regalia, you get a whole dozen. Let's go over what you need to do:

1) Get over your potential embarrassment at speaking or acting ridiculous because hey, free doughnuts are not a daily occurrence
2) Find an eye patch, hoop earrings, striped bandana, parrot for your shoulder
3) Practice your speech
4) Go to Krispy Kreme
5) Orate!
6) Receive free doughnut(s)
7) Receive applause
8) Eat your feelings

Krispy Kreme would like everyone to know that there are no weapons allowed in the stores. Find a store here.

Leave Your Swords Home.

:)

imo KK regular donuts are the best donuts better than any other donut i have tasted.
That is only when its fresh, with the HOT light on, other wise its just like every other donut, cept smaller!

imo KK regular donuts are the best donuts better than any other donut i have tasted.
That is only when its fresh, with the HOT light on, other wise its just like every other donut, cept smaller!

I can clean out a dozen glazed in about 24 seconds lol

Unfortunately, the nearest KK store is twenty minutes away. I'm not that crazy, though now I do want a jelly donut...

We used to stop every morning on our way to work back when I lived in Charlotte... now that I'm back in good ol Canada I'm stuck with Tim Horton and... yea it's not gonna happend.

Too bad all the KK went out of business around here.

We used to stop every morning on our way to work back when I lived in Charlotte... now that I'm back in good ol Canada I'm stuck with Tim Horton and... yea it's not gonna happend.

Tim Hortons for the win! :)

When I lived in Presque Isle, ME, I worked at the Tim Hortons as the baker, one of the few that actually made FRESH donuts. God I loved that job.

I left it at the time when they were figuring out who was going to become the assistant manager, I was up for the job, but some douche won it, and some of the patrons who came buy and usually got their coffee and donuts stopped coming once that guy took over, they were very upset I didnt get it (small community, alot of people knew me and knew I had alot of passion for the donut maken ;) )

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Back