[H]ot! Black Ice Pro 3 radiator for $29.99 + shipping

They love that word, "thrice," don't they? :p

I would, but I don't think it's worth the upgrade from my Weapon 2x120mm.

Damn. I wish I had a case (Antec P180) that could fit this...

I'll just keep with my 1x120 BIP...

Hot deal here folks.

Ordered, going to use externally with the BIP 2 that is inside of my case. Five 120mm fans shold cool a the water a bit.

CentronMe said:
Ordered, going to use externally with the BIP 2 that is inside of my case. Five 120mm fans shold cool a the water a bit.
Admittedly, but what kind of pump are you using to drive all of this? An MCP350 or similar might not have the power to keep flow rates appreciable...

anyone have experience w/ mounting this on the bottom of a TT Armor? mounting it in the front would leave me with only 1 slot left :(

Asian Dub Foundation said:
ordered one for my future WC conroe rig :D

I don't know what WC is, but as far as the conroe thing goes, I had to bite.

Guys... Conroe is only supposed to be like 60 watts. You really won't need watercooling unless you push it hard.

I bought it for my X1900 cards :)

DriveEuro said:
Guys... Conroe is only supposed to be like 60 watts. You really won't need watercooling unless you push it hard.

Intel has been known to flip-flop. Besides, even if Conroe gets cooler, the video cards (as you suggested) and everything else seem to be getting hotter and hotter.

RooK said:
I don't know what WC is, but as far as the conroe thing goes, I had to bite.
WC (or W/C) stands for watercooling ;) (I really can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not). Anyways, this deal has been like this for a while now. Great deal though <shrugs>

This might not be the right place for this question. I'm a nub and I've always been on air. What else would I need in addition to this radiator? tubing/waterblocks/pump? how much would I be looking at?

DriveEuro said:

Eh, i figure most of us guys are overclockers right? And colder is always better. I'm putting my Conroe on phase change. It already runs cool and that's great, it will stay very cold on phase :)

So yep, don't need watercooling but won't hurt :D

I'll keep my super efficient chevelle heater core that i've used since the days of my XP 1500+ with the defogger window kit trick to unlock the multiplier

good deal,

it might be cheaper to use one of these instead of a heater core im starting to think

for a car

Nice deal, too bad I don't have room for it in my case.

I can barely fit the BIX i have it it now.

These have been $30 at directron for a long time lol. It only comes with 1/2 fittings. Err.. 1/2 barbs to be exact. they are not the kind of fittings you can change, they are part of the radiator.

This email is in regards to your recent order with Directron.com. The order number can be found in the subject line of this email. The item that you ordered, WT-ICE-II, has been discontinued. At this point your order has been cancelled and payment has been returned to you. We do apologize for this inconvenience. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you and have a great day!

:rolleyes:

To whom it may concern,

This email is in regards to your recent order with Directron.com.
The order number can be found in the subject line of this email. The
item that you ordered, WT-ICE-II, has been discontinued. At this point
your order has been cancelled and payment has been returned to you. We do
apologize for this inconvenience. Please let us know if you need
further assistance. Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Customer Service
Directron.com

Back