[H]OT Antec Performance One P180 Silver Case $49.99, Frys B&M 11/29

noob question... and I feel like an idiot asking.

Whats B&M mean?

also, I <3 P180's. deffinetly worth $50 squid.

noob question... and I feel like an idiot asking.

Whats B&M mean?

also, I <3 P180's. deffinetly worth $50 squid.

B&M = Brick and Mortar...AKA only in the actual store, not online.

They also have the Antec Mini P180B for 69.99 on clearance at a few Fry's in the Bay Area. YMMV of coarse.

Bah! I would love to get one of these, why can't it be online with free shipping!

Not bad, but I got a p182 for $50 from Fry's several months ago. Not a huge difference, but enough to notice.

Not bad, but I got a p182 for $50 from Fry's several months ago. Not a huge difference, but enough to notice.

I think by now all of the P180's have the same features as the P182, except for the gunmetal finish. I bought my P180B from Fry's.com about a year and a half ago (for $50AR!), and it had the watercooling holes in the back and so on.

edit: actually, the picture on Antec's website shows the vanilla P180 as having the 182 features too, looks like

I think by now all of the P180's have the same features as the P182, except for the gunmetal finish. I bought my P180B from Fry's.com about a year and a half ago (for $50AR!), and it had the watercooling holes in the back and so on.

edit: actually, the picture on Antec's website shows the vanilla P180 as having the 182 features too, looks like

QFT. I bought my P180B in September of 2007 from Newegg and it has the water cooling holes...same a P182 but not the mirror finish.

Tempted to go down to the local Fry's to get this, but I have too many spare cases and BF didn't help with the finances. I bought mine for $99 a few years ago. Good find OP.

Back