Trendware/Trendnet KVM 2 Port Switch Kit, Model "TK-205I" -RETAIL

Model# TK-205i
Item # N82E16817107242

Specifications:
Computer Connections: 2
AutoScan Interval: 4 seconds
VGA Resolution: 1920 x 1440
PC Selection: Push Button and Hot-Keys

Has Pretty good reviews from Site Visitors; Should go good with all of those SC420 Servers folks are buying.

The product:
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=17-107-242&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE

The Rebate:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-107-242&depa=0

Rebate Hot Until 3/31/05

I can vouch for this, works like a champ, just bought last week. Works awesome with a Logitech Wireless Kybd/Mouse combo too.

Got mine in, Works like a Champ even on very high rez. Quick to switch and remembers your monitor Refresh rates and what not.

Overall 5/5 for a 2 port KVM

Am I the only that thinks the KVM market segment really needs to catch up with the times? I mean, these kinds of products are of no use to me now with DVI connections. Are there any good DVI and USB KVMs out there that aren't outrageously priced?

FalseGod said:
Am I the only that thinks the KVM market segment really needs to catch up with the times? I mean, these kinds of products are of no use to me now with DVI connections. Are there any good DVI and USB KVMs out there that aren't outrageously priced?
i really doubt it ;)

Yes, there are DVI KVM's, but no, they aren't reasonably priced. At least not as reasonable as these cheap ones.

FalseGod said:

Thats a good point, I dont think I have seen one in the Sub $100 Range anywhere.
They have started integrating sound and USB in to them which is nice.

Back