• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

[H]oly Crap

Celerator

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
1,935
I just noticed that newcomer Zim01 is predicted to pass me in just 62 days. :eek:

The good news is that Zim01 is on Team 33 and helping the [H]orde. :)
The bad news is that I'm feeling less [H]ard. :(

But the good news outweighs the bad!

Fold on.

 
Celerator said:
I just noticed that newcomer Zim01 is predicted to pass me in just 62 days. :eek:

The good news is that Zim01 is on Team 33 and helping the [H]orde. :)
The bad news is that I'm feeling less [H]ard. :(

But the good news outweighs the bad!

Fold on.


you will away be hard [H]
 
zim01 said:
So the Village Idiot can talk....not talking much about his folding though......hmmmmmm?

News Flash: I tend to talk about folding in here ALL the time..... (hint:not)
 
roftranspo said:
:confused:
where have you been?


No kidding. Where have you been?

Their verbal altercations are scattered all over our [H] DC forum.

Secretly they love each other. You can tell by how personal their attacks are.
 
Pocatello said:
No kidding. Where have you been?

Their verbal altercations are scattered all over our [H] DC forum.

Secretly they love each other. You can tell by how personal their attacks are.
QFT :D
 
Back
Top