Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I'm not much of a heavyweight anymore, and there's no way I'm gonna get up to DT's production level. So I guess this is more like a slaughter than a bout.
its not a competition...a competition is with somebody that is close or equal to your capacity/ability (not when you produce 3x his production), its more like a slaughter.
Darktiger vs OldBenWa is like Mike Tyson vs Oscar DeLaHoya, Michael Jordan vs Uwe Blaub, Roger Federer vs me (in Tennis, I would PWN him in CS:S...I think); sure they both do the same thing and want the same thing (to win), just in different capacities.