[H] main page install language pack?

Rune75

[H]ard|Gawd
Say it isint so! But for the last day (2 days?) when I turn on IE (but not FF), it gives me a box asking if I want to install a language pack... What gives, guys? Sorry, but this really irks me for some reason.

Hmm, did not have the complaint from the other 100K visitors yesterday and we are still doing everything in english. Maybe you have a setting changed in Windows???

I can confirm the language pack install request in IE. FF doesnt ask, usually never does anyways.

I think its the Thermaltake ad on the right hand side. It wont start until you answer that lanuage request but the rest of the ads will. When you install or cancel it plays. When its the BFG ad in its place there is no request.

Glad to see Im not crazy... I agree with BoogerBomb. Its gotta be the .SWF advert that ThermalTake has... I took a Screenshot of the front page. the TT advert loaded up right after I clicked no to the lang pack.

Hlanguage.png

The only thing that isn't loaded is the tt ad on the right... its just white..

bars just closedomg the world is spinin..... hella drunk. yer welcome Kyle. tHanks for putting up with our shyte old man,

hope that helps

I think I have this fixed now, please let me know if you are still seeing it.

Thanks, sorry you had to deal with that issue.

I work with enough foreign language companies that I just install the language pack when I load the OS.

Back