[H]Koolance

merlin87

Gawd
well did a bunch of modding to the koolance pc2. case is a little small for my taste. but i got it at a great deal about 2 years ago. but now i upgraded and let me know what you think. its still work in progress.

DSCN0757.JPG

DSCN0758.JPG

im having problems with the pump sucking in the air bubbles created by the turbulence in the resevoir. is there any way to reduce that?? ill take more pics, but the fans are perfectly spaced between the rad and the dvd-rom. should i flip the fans so they pull air out or blow air in?? another thing im going to need help with is the koolance brain. its so damn huge, i dont know where to put it. right now it is in the same bay as the rad but its right in front so you can see it. i dont know where the hell to mount it. youll see what i mean when i get more pics up. so what do you guys think? via 1300, chevette rad, DD RBX, diy res. im not into oc'ing just yet. im just doing it for the bling factor i guess, lol.

that pump is gonna die. vias do all the time.

good job ditching the koolance WC though ;)

what do you mean the pumps gonna die!?

anyways, this is really my first "real [H] mod. now i just need to update the system lol. but it was tons of fun.

Originally posted by merlin87
what do you mean the pumps gonna die!?

anyways, this is really my first "real [H] mod. now i just need to update the system lol. but it was tons of fun.

via pumps have a terrible reliability record

Back