[H] Gaming?

essi1553

Limp Gawd
I really love this site, I've actually known about this site for about 5 year but not until recently I didn't have the time to dedicate some real responses and reading here.

I was just curious, does [H] support any kind of gaming servers or anything that I could interact in? Knowing that there are always alot of people on this forum, and regiliously reading the reviews/articles I would think that a majority of us are gamers.

I saw someone with a {H} tag in bf2 today so thats what stirred this up sorry :)

Even if you don't have a server or anything, whoever does play bf2, come look me up, name is essi1553.

http://bf2s.com/player/essi1553/

Regards,
Essi

www.hardgaming.com

On the main site menu for a couple years now. Enjoy.

As for folks wearing the [H] tag, well, you can find them all over the place, but there are no more official [H] clans. In the past they have always started off with a bang and ended up being disorganized at best. :\

sac_tagg said:
Ah, my bad. I assumed "leth4l" was Lethal around here.
God forbid! I always figured she had more sense than to have a handle like that.
;)

I would prolly HAve to say He goes by the name Frgmstr..it even says it on his plate on his Hummer. I have a picture of it when I was cruising behind him at Quakecon last year...

and as far as the [H]| being in front of a name in BF2...thats alot of my peeps..Hardmilitary
we were a BF1942/Desert Combat/BF2 Clan...not much anymore..but we do still wear the Tag...and play together nightly.

Back