[H]|G BF3 Server Reserve slots

I have this list sorted out by Name and email. So ill take either of those by replying on here or sending me a PM.

So far only 10 out of 34 people will have reserve slots.

I tried joining [H] servers all the time and they are always empty.

I would love to reserve a slot, but my favorite server
24/7 karkand 64 player infantry only is empty.

How do we get the servers full?

Well I play with a group of about 7-9 people.
I can also contact some old friends and there is probably another 5 on that side.
If anyone else can bring members maybe this weekend we can get this server full.
Once you fill it people will add it to their favorites and then you will have people fighting
for a reserve spot. There is only 1x 24/7 64player inf only server that is pretty active and I will join almost every day. Yesterday we had a hell of a time on that server with 5 buddys.

So can anyone else bring peeps this weekend?
It doesnt have to be this weekend, but if someone knows peeps that enjoy playing that server
let me know.

I tried joining [H] servers all the time and they are always empty.

I would love to reserve a slot, but my favorite server
24/7 karkand 64 player infantry only is empty.

How do we get the servers full?

Well I play with a group of about 7-9 people.
I can also contact some old friends and there is probably another 5 on that side.
If anyone else can bring members maybe this weekend we can get this server full.
Once you fill it people will add it to their favorites and then you will have people fighting
for a reserve spot. There is only 1x 24/7 64player inf only server that is pretty active and I will join almost every day. Yesterday we had a hell of a time on that server with 5 buddys.

So can anyone else bring peeps this weekend?
It doesnt have to be this weekend, but if someone knows peeps that enjoy playing that server
let me know.

bring your 7-9 people and their 5 friends. We have a population crew as well. That would put us with about 20 or so people which should be plenty to get a server going. We also try to populate through the week as well. If people would just get together we can get all of our servers going. The mentality of playing on a different server because there are people in it will never get the [H] servers going.

I've seen the server go from 10 to 60++ in several hour numerous times through out the week.

The only problem I seem to notice is lagging once we get over 60 people in the server that people appear to complain about. I've noticed it just about every time it fills up it starts lagging and become unbearable to play for me.

Sadly i believe someone from here said it an issue with the latest server patch possibly once you get over 60ish or so people on the server?

I've seen the server go from 10 to 60++ in several hour numerous times through out the week.

The only problem I seem to notice is lagging once we get over 60 people in the server that people appear to complain about. I've noticed it just about every time it fills up it starts lagging and become unbearable to play for me.

Sadly i believe someone from here said it an issue with the latest server patch possibly once you get over 60ish or so people on the server?

We are proactively looking into this. We have fixed the crash issues. So far from the looks of it the lag when the server is at 60-64 people is from the server code itself. Were going to try some more things and see how it reacts to them before implementing a solution.

Im always on 5:30 PM EST

We usually have 4+ guys

I have contacted my old clan mates and im sure
they will play as well.

post your times
add me - ign - NastyNative

Back