[H] folding stats

BrainEater

[H]ard|Gawd
Good thing they are 'processing'.

Any idea when they will show numbers again ?

Or did I miss something ? haha

:p

I gave up checking as the site doesn't work more often than it does.

Yea !

I'm not sure who the caretaker of the gerbils is ,but ,

Thanks all the same...Back up and running.

:D

How often do they process? Seems as if they are processing more often than not.

Thanks for your [H]ard work!!

It be nice if you would keep it up
if EOC goes down then there is another source to go to

it's currently stuck at processing again

It be nice if you would keep it up
if EOC goes down then there is another source to go to

it's currently stuck at processing again

stanford has their own site that shows you total points and WUs, you just click your username on the FAHControl. or you can go to the stanford folding site, hit stats, and search your username, it updates every hour and is unsearchable for about the first 10-15 minutes of every hour, but it's something.

EOC is a pretty awesome stats site though

It seems to me that at least 80% of the time, or more, stats are being processed, and therefore unavailable,and that stats are available to be viewed only 20% of the time, or less. Most of the time when I can actually view the stats there are only 5 to 10 minutes left until the next update starts.

Why can't stats be processed in the background, like Kakaostats, and then uploaded all at once?

I know that there are other stats, but all have their advantages.:(

Guys, lets stop bumping a topic that is over a month old, that covers a subject that has been addressed multiple times, and there is even another thread posted the other day covering the same thing.... found here

I agree -I am through with Hard folding stats. I will remove my bookmark and totally rely on other stats.

Back