[H]elp Your Fellow [H] Reader

I have no idea why anyone is voting for the R/T Challenger.

You know Dodge is having problems with performance when the V8 they use to compete with the Mustang GT and Camaro SS is HANDILY out performed by both the V6's from Ford and GM.

Hell its so embarrasing for Dodge that the trade mags hadda use the SRT8 Challenger to compete in reviews of the base V8 Mustang GT and Camaro SS, and performance wise, it STILL came in last place by a rather large margin...

The owner said I am going to give you a deal of a life-time. I will sale this car for you and haul it for you for 1,000 dollars. I had the money but it was the start of the summer and my vacation and it would have taken 1/2 the money I had. I passed.

I hate myself still today.

You sir, should change you nic to SixFeetUnder because you should be shot for passing on that deal, even if it were stolen, lol.

Voting for the Mach1, its WAY better than any of the import crap, and much better than the truck.

it took every ounce of self control that i have to not vote for the mach1, but i pulled through and voted for the truck.

I voted for the truck, pretty damn neat that a 5000 lb car can pull a mid 10 second run and still get 28MPG.

Looks like it'll win too, pulling ahead with 41% of the votes.

I voted for him, hopefully he can win. But his competition is steep that 1969 GTO is awesome.

The GTO that is at 0% of the votes? The charger is putting up a better fight than that :p (for once), although, i don't know why...

Nice Truck Bro

1978 Lil Red Express Pickup Truck - Retrofitted with a 1994 12V cummins diesel engine and transmission. Twin turbo w/ nitrous, gets 28MPG cruising around town and still is a mid 10 sec 5000lb truck.

#1. Diesel engines dont run on nitro then run on propane for a boost I know this due to my fathers Detroit 60 series. I runs on a boost of propane for the mountain runs.

going threw 16+ gears with all that torque is an eye opener.

First reaction was... WTH's a Cummin's Diesel doing in "racing"??? :confused:
I mean other than racing other diesels of course...

PS: Voted.

I voted for the skyline, sorry but big trucks don't belong in racing movies... Maybe something about rednecks.

voted #9, you are only 1% away from being tied with first place, keep it up man, would love to see more diesels in high speed car movies.

Even though it's my 3rd favorite on that list, you got my vote for bing [H]. And it's a cool truck regardless. Good luck!!

Even though it's my 3rd favorite on that list, you got my vote for bing [H]. And it's a cool truck regardless. Good luck!!

Wow. Now I feel stupid for spelling "being" like "bing" ... I HATE no edit button on news ... probably keeps the forum from bogging down too much though. Past my bedtime anyways.

Voted

Its now head to head with car #2
Keep voting guys :D

And good luck dude

LOL I didn't even have to go back on my fragile state of morals. It was easily the coolest one on the page.:D

I bet you can't even tell what smokes more. The tires or the stacks!

I can't believe the serious asshats who vote for anything other than rkatapt's truck. [H] asks you to vote for his truck b/c he's a long-standing member, and the stupid mofo's vote for some other car. Talk about low class, excuse me- NO CLASS.

Got my vote rkatapt!! Good luck brah!

Well if they're gonna cheat and get away with it, you might as well.

Well.... I think we all know he has no chance in hell. But at least its not the lowest ride of them all.... Honda hatchback is definitely lamest of all.

THere's some niiiiiiiice cars there.... domestic and import

wait, I take that back.... wow, that Honda is worthy after reading through the wording (still the lamest lookswise :p)

Back