Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't keep up on the methods to get more space
24.jpg
8.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg

Ok so all of these links are here, and I have clicked on about 20 of them and yet not a damn thing happens other than taking me to dropbox? What the fuck am I doing wrong? I have yet to get a single frakking bump in space. Why the hell are the links here if they don't work? It looks like you need an email address for it to ACTUALLY do a damn bit of good.

Input for the Dropbox retard! Please!

Ok so all of these links are here, and I have clicked on about 20 of them and yet not a damn thing happens other than taking me to dropbox? What the fuck am I doing wrong? I have yet to get a single frakking bump in space. Why the hell are the links here if they don't work? It looks like you need an email address for it to ACTUALLY do a damn bit of good.

Input for the Dropbox retard! Please!

I'm... not sure what you mean. Do you already have an account? If so, you should have (iirc) 2GB+250MB from using a referral link. The referral links in this thread are for people who are new users to sign up for Dropbox. When they use a referral link to get a new account, Dropbox gives both the person who provided the referral link and the person that used the referral link an extra 250MB. If it is a student account, I think the referer actually gets 500MB (? not sure on that though..) extra space.

If you already have an account, what you need to do is log into the Dropbox website and find your referral link and give that to other people to use so that you can both get extra space when they sign up.

I hope that helps clarify things :).

Not sure if posted, but if you link your DropBox account to a Samsung phone you get 50gigs of storage for 2 years. Plus, 500megs for allowing photo sync.

i wonder does anyone use the referrals link. no one used mine yet.

I got a couple notifications a few months ago about people/addresses who signed up that I have no idea who they are. Thanks whoever you were!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back