• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

"[H] Database Problem" changes please

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
2FA
Joined
May 18, 1997
Messages
58,531
Could someone please change the error message to "HardFolding Database Problem" please. This is causing issues for me as people think there is something now wrong with the HF or site databases.
 
Changed.

The reason for the previous wording was because it is an access issue with the shared [H] database(hardforums and hardfolding share the database server), neither I nor the site can access it.

I have contacted the [H] server admin and he has responded, he is aware of the problem and trying to fix it.

Until then please understand everybody that this is not a site issue, this is not an issue I can fix, this is an issue that has to be fixed by the [H] server admin and he is working on it.

King_N
Webmaster: [H]ard|Folding
 
King_N said:
Changed.

The reason for the previous wording was because it is an access issue with the shared [H] database(hardforums and hardfolding share the database server), neither I nor the site can access it.

I have contacted the [H] server admin and he has responded, he is aware of the problem and trying to fix it.

Until then please understand everybody that this is not a site issue, this is not an issue I can fix, this is an issue that has to be fixed by the [H] server admin and he is working on it.

King_N
Webmaster: [H]ard|Folding

I am not aware of any of these problems. Please forward me all mails involving this. Our site admin was in the hospital for a number of days in the last month and I have been responsible for this workload.
 
Carnival Forces said:
hardly, this is the DC.

quiet? please :D

You are right. I find it strange that the powers that be never mentioned this issue (now almost a week old) to the higher up powers that be so that eventually the “Big Guy” would have been made aware and able to expedite a fix.

“Quiet" is, as a rule, something we don’t do very well in this forum ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top