• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[H]Clan?

Bad_Boy

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
3,282
is there a [H] clan?

if not it would be cool having a clan made of people of [H] for diffrent games and stuff.

only problem i would see is payin for servers lol.
 
Last summer I think someone was wanting to get one started...but I guess it fell through for ET
 
we tried setting one up....but we didn't really get much motivation to keep with it.
 
i play on the hard cs servers all the time (mattress slammer). It's a good time, a lot of good players on the server too.
 
www.hardmilitary.com if you like DesertCombat

OMG I am pissing my pants in excitement. I am sending a PM your way I want to be a part of that
 
id be interested in that [H]ard military clan for DC... maybe I could do one for BF... I already have like 12 people that are on it and we could just change name and recruit some people from here...

-warsaw
 
Back
Top