• # 4

Votes: 329 25.8%
  • # 5

Votes: 663 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#5 and #4 are both good.

#4 is great except for the colors.

#5 is great, but it just doesn't look right small.

I picked #4

#5 is just [H]s logo with scrolling binary... but... whateva. =)

Props goes to the origional artist I just changed pcb color he did a fine job on this one just the color was wack.

redbutton.gif

pbXassassinX1524 said:
Try doing a black.

Yea, i think the background = black, the lines = gold (the [H]ard yellow color), the starting point of the lines stays white, and the name stays red. That would look awsome

this is the most attention the digital artwerk forum has gotten in such a long time

and im losing to the simplest design ever ;)

Lord of Shadows said:
hardbutton07_5b1_5d_animegu.gif

Heck you could draw the pcb and erase and fill the highlights on the original, coloring was a by hand single pixel process. Nice Image btw.

PS: Yeah I screwed the animation order up, little preview though.

This one starts perfect !!!! JUST DO IT BRO !!!!!! [H]ardNike ! :p

b1m2x3 said:
this is the most attention the digital artwerk forum has gotten in such a long time

and im losing to the simplest design ever ;)
tell me about it :eek:

Here is #4 with the colors you asked for. The colors aren't as complex as I just used the color replacer in PSP, but it would still do the job. A lot quicker than editing by pixel at least :)

hredblackyellow.gif

and in case you want a fade....

hredblackyellowremix.gif

props to original artist, it is an awesome animation ;) .

EDIT: And now I read the rest of the thread- he said he would redo it if people wanted- so this would just be a preview of what it'd look like I guess.....

mac404 said:
Here is #4 with the colors you asked for. The colors aren't as complex as I just used the color replacer in PSP, but it would still do the job. A lot quicker than editing by pixel at least :)

hredblackyellow.gif

and in case you want a fade....

hredblackyellowremix.gif

props to original artist, it is an awesome animation ;) .

EDIT: And now I read the rest of the thread- he said he would redo it if people wanted- so this would just be a preview of what it'd look like I guess.....
It does look better than the green, but how about we mix traditional hardlogo(front page), with black pcb, and gold traces. I'm no artist, but that sounds great to me.

that's what i say. Red logo, black background, yello lines, and of course the white tips of the lines. that would be smoking.

Also, the fade did look cool...

Kyle, i think you might want to hold off for a few more days.......... let him redo it.

I think its going to be killer.

Ask and you shall receive.... if you still want him to make it again, that's fine.

hredblackyellowremix2.gif

mac404 said:
Ask and you shall receive.... if you still want him to make it again, that's fine.

hredblackyellowremix2.gif

The colors are everything i thought would look good, but now i see that is just not the best color sceme. Now im actually starting to like
hredblackyellow.gif

It just stands out better...

Im sure eaither your's or the new one the creator puts out with be #1 in my book.

I currently like this one better then #5

I thought so too, but I made it anyway in case people did like it better. The one you like better is also a smaller file size, so it'd work out well. Whatever you guys decide is fine... ater all they only took about 15 mins and 10 mins respectively to change. :)

Here's my last try, brighter red, I think it looks better than the one I just put up.

hredblackyellowremix3.gif

Wow, a lot of these look good in these colors.

I just wan't to see what this would look like: black background, green traces, and the red letters. It could be disgusting, I just wan't to see it.

I'd like to see a black PCB, white or light grey traces, with red lettering.

We are getting close.

firtol88 said:
I'd like to see a black PCB, white or light grey traces, with red lettering.

We are getting close.
That new one, you posted, and the red with yellow text are amazing.

Yellow lines with red text looks like great, but i still think yellow text with red lines stands out better

Yellow text with red lines wins in my book!

I liked #5 at first (I voted for it), but then it just got annoying to me. I don't know.

Anyways, here it is with green traces, actually looks pretty good.

hgreenblackred.gif

Light grey coming up soon....

Here it is....

hredblackgrey.gif

EDIT: I'm getting quicker, only took 5 minutes to change it to this color :) . If only I could come up with something this cool to begin with.

First of all, I want to thank Kyle for giving this whole thing his approval, and making this poll. This truly is some of the most action the Digital Artwerk forum has gotten in a hell of a long time. :)

Second, thank you to everyone who participated. You guys did some things with software I never thought possible.

#4 looks like it took the most time to make, but I like #5 as well. Tengis (#1) deserves an award just for dedication, if you look at the original thread. :D

Having a [H]ard time deciding between these 3:

hredblackgrey.gif

hredblackyellowremix.gif

This is definitely the template I would use though.

-SEAL

SEALTeamSix said:
Having a [H]ard time deciding between these 3:

hredblackgrey.gif

hredblackyellowremix.gif

This is definitely the template I would use though.

-SEAL

All 3 of those are tight. I like red, but the other two are better. If I have to choose, I pick the one with the gray traces.

As stated earlier, I voted #5 (00000101?), but only because of the colour scheme, and it was a very tight call.

With the colour revisions to #4, I think it is now the standout logo ... and has an added advantage. My understanding is that the logo/button is not for use on the [H]ard|OCP website, but as an official button for using on other peoples web sites that link over to the [H} site.

From that perspective, I think #4 with a variety of available colour schemes is a winner. That way, the linking web master can pick an official, authorised logo in a colour scheme that doesn't fight with their own site.

Celsius said:
Those are really great gifs. I'm pretty impressed. Flash would be really great.

:)

Nope due to the "what would you like me to say" flash garbage, I have it uninstalled and put a redirect in my hosts file so no more flash for me. Hint I'm not the only one...

#4 amazed me and many others... i am still surprised that one did not win

Back