[H] BF2 Weekend 5-20/5-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be in there saturday as soon as i can, oh and for my map votes;

karkand,sharqi,gulf of oman, and mashtuur.

in game name TheTunaBomber

In game name: [H] pr1mer

No one goes in those servers, EVER!

I have tried 10 times since it was posted, nada!

You need to get 20+ people on a 64 player server before it fills up.

As soon as you get over 20 on it then it will go up to 60 odd in under 10 minutes.

I am going to connect tomorrow probably around 2-3CDT. I will sit and wait. You all will come if you aren't in already, that is all. :)

Might help to let people know what your Xfire id is. Then they can all stalk.... erm notice where you are so they can join you.

I'm freakin' ready tonight, mang ;) I'm not going to lie though, going to try and switch up classes/go for more kills to add some badges/ribbons to my horrid profile. ;)

On a related note, still have no Far East or Middle East ribbons for some reason...wrrryyy :(

Hey no shame, I play with badges in mind too.

The last couple days I went on a roll and snagged 8 of them. Made me a happy man. ;)

You guys should like Patch 1.3, rumored to be out on the 23rd as a LOT of awards are being decreased as far as time requirements AND diffuclty goes.

I know I am! :p

Ah man! Had to do this on a weekend I'm going out of town with teh w1fe! I'll see if I can get back early and get to fraggin...

jnick said:
You guys should like Patch 1.3, rumored to be out on the 23rd as a LOT of awards are being decreased as far as time requirements AND diffuclty goes.

I know I am! :p
Some medal requirements were already lowered, and it didn't need a patch... but I hope you're right, though some still need some adjustments.

bazylik said:
Some medal requirements were already lowered, and it didn't need a patch... but I hope you're right, though some still need some adjustments.

It's a rumor. ;) Been posted on the EA UK forums that the patch will be out the 23rd and Armored Fury out the 26th.

Wake Island 2007 gets my vote for the rotation
Karkland gets my vote for the static

I'll try to make it. I vote Wake 2007 for everything (static and rotating)

If we're allowed to vote for Kubra Dam, my vote would be:

Static: Kubra Dam
Rotating: Wake 2007

BF2 handle: "bubblethumper" (but I'll try to change it to "[h] bubblethumper"
Xfire: bubblethumper

I don't have the best stats, but here are mine so far (haven't really played in a few months): http://bf2s.com/player/46668089/

WhyYouLoveMe said:
It's a rumor. ;) Been posted on the EA UK forums that the patch will be out the 23rd and Armored Fury out the 26th.
WhyYouLoveMe said:
I don't believe anything EA says about anything. lol
Man, you said it and I stand by it. I'll only believe when I click the link and start downloading the patch.

I'll be down for some of this.

Not only am I a moderator here I'm the BF2 Leader in a clan with 30+\- members, 3 BF2 servers and 2 CS:S servers.

My x-fire = 5by5 and my BF2 screen name = {GOB}five-by-five, hope to frag 'ya! :cool:

GlimmerMan said:
Karkland, Shaqi, Mashtuur, and Dalian for the vanilla
Warlord and Ghost for SF
Great Wall, if we can somehow do Euro

I think there is a separate Friendly Fire switch for claymores and mines. This would make it harder for snipers and engrs to play defensively. I prefer to be able to lay claymore and mines without having to worry about teammates who don't know what the red skull&crossbones means walking into them.

I agree with this 100% on every count. (Even the order of the maps!)

We will be running friendly fire with friendly fire mines OFF.

I agree I do not want to nerf any jobs. If someone makes an issue, we can certainly remove that party from the game.

Yeah I would prefer friendly fire on claymores and mines, but unfortunately there's no way to make them FF but with no penalty. Too many idiots and griefers destroy peoples scores by killing themselves on them.

Me and my cronies will come play Vanilla City maps.....

OMGWTF Valhallaprime
OMGWTF gpizzle
OMGAMD themulf

Maybe some Karkand, mixed with a healthy dose of Sharqi and Mash Potato City. Wake can be cool, as long as the teams are decently balanced....It has a tendency to bring out an imbalance (skillwise) very quickly.

And to up the stakes, if anyone can get a stabby-kill on me, I will give them the whole state of Delaware as a prize. Think of the possibilities.

I also have my own Ventrilo server running at work if anyone would be interested for the evening. It runs the older version however; the one that didn't have a client or channel limit. I'll post info for it if anyone would be interested.

As a rule it's general wisdom to reply to a thread you have read. ESPECIALLY the first page and really, really especially the first post. :p

WhyYouLoveMe said:
As a rule it's general wisdom to reply to a thread you have read. ESPECIALLY the first page and really, really especially the first post. :p

maybe they need subtitles...

I wrote a more static OP with bold and colors in hope I won't have to post the info a bunch. :D

*EDIT* Ok guys I just implemented all the maps and restarted the servers.

I've been idling in the Vanilla BF2 server stuck on the map Gulf at Oman most of the evening. Lets get that map rotation going on already. :D

Had 3 people in there once but it's stuck on a crappy map and we need more idlers. If your not doing anything idle your game in one of the servers to help populate it.

On a 64 player map we need 10 guys minumum to get the game going. It gets boring after awhile so let's idle for [H] and get this off to a good start.

I'm at the Gulf of Oman server with "DAgent1928". Waiting for more players!!

It would prolly be easier to fill up the Strike at Karkand on, but Ill screw around in the Oman one till it fills up, Watchin the ballgame and drinkin beer.

I jumped on BFG #1 tonight and we had a few [H] guys in there. We didn't get to teamwork much because we only played together for about 10 mins and then I was alone to fight the throng. lol ;) Can't wait 'til tomorrow! :D

I'm going to jump in for a couple of rounds as soon as I get the 1.22 patch installed. It has been a couple of months since I played. Had to much going on. See you on the server (as myself).

Well I saw about 45 guys playing last night when I went to bed. :)

I'll be in later on fellas.

I'll set the server to Karkand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back