• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[H]BF2 Clan practice

Someone is gonna hafta take my place as "target practice boy". I won't be able to make it tonight, but I'll be there on Saturday. Enjoy!
 
Im gonna start organizing the split server next week and I'll give everyone instructions on where to pay soon too. We will meet in the chatroom and all find a server and invade it. Then form up squads and frag away.
 
I just signed up, so you or someone needs to register me or whatever it is that Yahoo does. I Hope I can get online, my router started crapping out last night and wouldn't let me join any games (router has since been disconnected).
 
ninethreeeleven said:
I just signed up, so you or someone needs to register me or whatever it is that Yahoo does. I Hope I can get online, my router started crapping out last night and wouldn't let me join any games (router has since been disconnected).

Gamespy had a DoS attack yesterday, too, so that was probably the cause, not your router. :)
 
sethmobr ON Xfire

Ill be up for some rounds, just let me know the server IP/Pass when the time comes!
 
DreamTheater36 said:
We need to figure out everyone's Xfire, Yahoo or Aim screen name so we can communicate with each other.

How about IRC? Makes life a whole lot easier.
 
how come you guys dont get a channel setup on IRC? i'd be interesting in joining this....

when is the next practice?
 
Joose said:
how come you guys dont get a channel setup on IRC? i'd be interesting in joining this....

when is the next practice?

I'm not sure anyone will give you any information... You'll have to find it for yourself. Please don't play with anyone from [H].
 
Updated. Can we move it to 8pm Pacific time please for us Mountain, Central and Eastern people?

Lets also settle on ONE CHAT client to get together, either yahoo or something. And can we PLEEEEASE use teamspeak? It makes the game SOO much easier and funner
 
IceWind said:
Updated. Can we move it to 8pm Pacific time please for us Mountain, Central and Eastern people?

Lets also settle on ONE CHAT client to get together, either yahoo or something. And can we PLEEEEASE use teamspeak? It makes the game SOO much easier and funner

Currently I'm "borrowing" from the hardmilitary guys' Ventrilo server. Good stuff! IMO, Vent seems to be "lighter" and more responsive.
 
Ventrillo > Teamspeak

Booby McNipples... I only TK on Pub servers... and i'm running out of pub servers to be banned on... and i've been trying to play the game... its not that bad... and and and and...

whatever... I'M IN!!!!!!...





just watch your back booby
 
Joose said:
Ventrillo > Teamspeak

Booby McNipples... I only TK on Pub servers... and i'm running out of pub servers to be banned on... and i've been trying to play the game... its not that bad... and and and and...

whatever... I'M IN!!!!!!...





just watch your back booby

No. You're not in.
 
WhyYouLoveMe said:
No. You're not in.

Lol! Well, there you have it Joose. If you hadn't been such a troll in previous threads you might heve been able to come out and play with all the other kids! :D
 
Booby McNipples said:
Lol! Well, there you have it Joose. If you hadn't been such a troll in previous threads you might heve been able to come out and play with all the other kids! :D

Not that I have any authority... but I know I speak for the [H] group. ;) I'm not even sure we have a person of authority in charge. LOL
 
Back
Top