[H] BF2 clan now taking members

Whoever is the admin of our BF2.hardguild.net forums, should change the theme to look like these forums, I hate subsilver.

can't wait to play with you guys, I've been waiting for a BF2 [H] clan since the game shipped!

Squad Leader / Spec Ops / Assault / Medic.

While I'm an excellent small and jeep vehicles driver, unfortunately don't count on me for flying a helicopter or jet. I have no problem being the person inside the vehicle dropping bombs or firing the gatlin gun though ;)

I may be interested, so long as there are no set "you must attend so many training sessions per week" rules. I always liked working with the same set of people, but my life is way to variable to make certain set commitments.

I'd like to join also, but I'd like to know more about what would be required. I work M-F until Midnight, so attending mid week practice would out of the question. But my weekends are usually very open.

-Sean Casey said:
I may be interested, so long as there are no set "you must attend so many training sessions per week" rules. I always liked working with the same set of people, but my life is way to variable to make certain set commitments.

Same here... That is one thing I like about our [H]ard|Military clan. As of lately I travel around quite a bit and do not have time for matches and that. We play for the fun of the game and scrim if we have the time/manpower.

Most if not all of our members are vets in the forums here.

It's pretty loose. Were gonna set up some practice times but it's not gonna be like U MUST ATTEND, just a time where we all get together for fun. Also, I think even if we do a couple set time scirms with other clans we have enough members to cover anyone who cant make it.

In case you were wondering, about 8 of us had a solid frag session tonight. #hardmilitary in gamesurge is probably the best place to hang out if your looking for action with [H]

Alright then, [H]CreamySoup it is!

...HardCreamySoup? that doesn't make sense.

Oh well.

I was in the first hard halo 2 clan that dinint last too long but we were good.

I made a halo2 clan before. I had a bout 20 members, but then I returned the game and left them. That game was meh, to short, ending sucked. Multiplayer was good for xbox, but avarage for PC. Go ahead and join this clan, it'll be around for a while.

Im trying to join even though I'm a nub, never played too much '42. :D. Just signed up at yahoo. Ill get better though because I'll play with yall a lot. Name is texuspete on BF. Probably will start over as [H]texuspete but might as well work on my kill/death ratio a bit before I switch! I don't want shwagg stats!

What's the best way to keep in touch after signing up? Also, it looks like we're creating new [H] accounts? Thanks for any insightful information.

I woke up in the morning, looked around, went to the kitchen, opened the cabinet and BUMPed my head on it.

To keep in touch fill in the database and that way we will have each others AIM, Xfire. Also we have the IRC channel up and look on the calandar for practice days later on. And of cource the sites chat and message features.

texuspete00 said:
Im trying to join even though I'm a nub, never played too much '42. :D. Just signed up at yahoo. Ill get better though because I'll play with yall a lot. Name is texuspete on BF. Probably will start over as [H]texuspete but might as well work on my kill/death ratio a bit before I switch! I don't want shwagg stats!

Hey I think I remember you from last night! :D

Well, the 'texu' part sounds right... lol

Sent the yahoo group request.

Usually play as Medic or Special Ops. Hell of a copter pilot especially with good gunners onboard.

Is there anyway to just change your name without having to lose all of your stats? Would hate to lose all of that progress and those precious awards. :D

yeeeahhh son! i joined :)

what server are we going to frag in?

i also joined at that other website, not to many people there.

i am now [H]ChakaKahn

Hey guys,

Cool that you are making a clan. I was wondering, are you still looking for a ranked server? The clan I am in rents ranked servers and we charge very very little for them as we just look to break even, for the fun of the game.

We can do any size from 16 man to 64 man and they run smooth as silk.

If you are interested, contact {ECF}Punisher on our teamspeak @ 65.171.2.171:8828

Or post in our forums at www.ecfgaming.com/main

See ya around, maybe I will drop in on ya from time to time.

Just sent in a Yahoo Groups request, and I'm idling in all the IRC channels. I wasn't much of a '42 fan, but Vietnam got me hooked. Building new system as we speak so I should be ready to frag within the week. Really lookin forward to playing with a group of people who operate as a team.

Back in Vietnam, I was a pretty good helicopter pilot and a decent sniper, but don't know how much different everything is now so we will see.

ludachaz said:
where are the servers located?

Let me ask for you since we recently just changed server hosts. I am on the east coast (Pgh PA) and I ping around 60 or so. I have an idea where it is, but am not 100 percent so I will wait until I find out for you guys.

--Ed

Back