[H] Battlefield 2 Clan?

Hey guys. I'd be interested in it for the "just for fun" group. Only because I'm a COD player and don't know crap about this game. Until COD2 comes out I would be willing to try my best in this game.

d34dly said:
I think a good idea would be to have a huge clan... but have two "divisions".

One is for the serious guys... competetive for starting spots and such.

The other is just for fun. You know the friendly "hey guys were up in this server, join if you can".

It could work if a couple people would step up and get it going.

And the name... just keep the [H] in there. It'll be cool no matter what.

I would be in the "just for fun" crowd- with job and family I don't have time to obsess over games like I used to

kpedge said:
I would be in the "just for fun" crowd- with job and family I don't have time to obsess over games like I used to

Ditto. I miss the good 'ol days - gaming for 12-18 hours straight then passing out for a few hours and getting up to do it all over again..... :D

I convinced my wife that visiting her family in Oregon the week of 6/27 without me would be best. Little does she know I'll be taking some vacation of my own. Just to play BF2. He he he. Sigh... the good ol' days.

Booby McNipples said:
Ditto. I miss the good 'ol days - gaming for 12-18 hours straight then passing out for a few hours and getting up to do it all over again..... :D

EricDawg said:
I convinced my wife that visiting her family in Oregon the week of 6/27 without me would be best. Little does she know I'll be taking some vacation of my own. Just to play BF2. He he he. Sigh... the good ol' days.

HAHA! Niceee :D

EricDawg said:

Man that is so gonna be me one day. I can see taking a day off just to play a game. :D

d34dly said:
Man that is so gonna be me one day. I can see taking a day off just to play a game. :D

I have allready took the week off work!

lol, I dont know any better vacation!

I would'nt mind a BF2 clan. I'm sick of getting on to servers and no one using their mic or just a bunch of lone wolves (even on ranked). So clan-based BF2 would be pretty cool.

I am squade leader alot, I use a mIC (leader is all th realy needs one) If i have ajackass not doing what I say i kick him out.. and invite someone elese. I think when someone is invited there aware there in a squade and follows orders.. its fun

I'm in for this as well. Someone should setup a Teamspeak or a Vent server for a place to meet or what not.

Back