[H]AWT!!!: Everything at Alpha Numeric: $10!!! Ends Jan. 5th

well, i ended up being a little ripped off....

ordered 3 things; the 2 jackets didnt ship; just the shirt... but they still charged me 11 bucks for shipping...

11 bucks for ground shipping? on one shirt? that doubled the price of the order....

"Thank you for you Alphanumeric order. Your order has been canceled as
all of styles were sold out.Please look for future emails regarding
the Alphanumeric Store.

Thank you again,
Alphanumeric Store "

Argggggg!

b1m2x3 said:
well, i ended up being a little ripped off....

ordered 3 things; the 2 jackets didnt ship; just the shirt... but they still charged me 11 bucks for shipping...

11 bucks for ground shipping? on one shirt? that doubled the price of the order....
hahhaha same here, I got 2 jackets and ended up with a shirt I added on just as a filler. Now I'm regretting this sale, in fact I'm regrettign it so bad I do not look forward to seeing my package today. :(

Yeah. My order got canceled as well. These people suck. Has anyone actually gotten a Jacket to come through?

i have, i ordered 1 jacket, 2 sweatshirts, and 2 jeans. I got all sent to me except for 1 sweatshirt that i didnt really like anyways

Elmntskater1588 said:
"Thank you for you Alphanumeric order. Your order has been canceled as
all of styles were sold out.Please look for future emails regarding
the Alphanumeric Store.

Thank you again,
Alphanumeric Store "

Argggggg!

ditto. :mad:

Viper504 said:
weird i was order 4310 and got my shipping conformation it lists all 8 items as shipped but when i click to check status it only list's 5 items and only charged me for 5 is that normal ?

lol i'm order 4311

my order shipped today

I ordered 2 hoodies, 2 tshirts, 1 button up shirt, 1 pair of pants and 1 hat.

I'm not getting 1 hoodie and the pants

(order #4019)

got my box of stuff today. The pair of pants and shorts I got are a little on the really baggy side, but they are 100% cotton so they will srink a bit. Most of the other stuff I got was for other people. So over all I feel just ok about how this deal turned out.

Update on my order....

I was order #4790 and bought 13 things. Alphanumeric has emailed me to let me know that only 4 of them are in stock (no hoodies or jeans :mad: ) . I have agreed to the 4 items and the new shipping charges. We'll see if it was worth it when everything arrives.

I'm a little anxious to see how long they take to correct the paypal charges. They've already billed me $125 for the original order and my new total comes to around $51 with shipping.

Also, going from 13 items down to 4 only dropped my shipping from 15 to 11.... sucks :(

Yes I didnt get 3 of my hoodies but my other 7 items that I ordered did show up and everything looks good... Wasnt this supposed to be a NY closeout sale? I mean how can we complain about them running out of merchandise?

Kemicall said:
Also, going from 13 items down to 4 only dropped my shipping from 15 to 11.... sucks :(

that does kind of suck, but that shows they're not really gouging on shipping, they charge what looks like a flat rate, then adds something less than a dollar per extra item, newegg is worse than that :p

MrDiode said:
order shipped out on the 9th.

supposed to come the 16th.

sigh.

that does suck, but we can't blame alpahnumeric for UPSs slow shipping

What the hell, only shipped me 4 things instead of the 5 items but still charged me for 5. What the fuck, and their email is down as well...

Is this a scam or what? :confused:

I think I receieved the wrong order... I must have gotten ThickLeg McGee's order of pants cause those suckers ARE HUGE! AH@H#$H!@ DIE BIG PANTS

Can anyone else email them? I recieved 4 items but was charged for 5... They need to refund that 10 bucks back.

pduan87 said:
Can anyone else email them? I recieved 4 items but was charged for 5... They need to refund that 10 bucks back.

Have you let a BUSINESS day go by yet?

pduan87 said:

I have been swapping emails with a Melissa Edwards from Alphanumeric because only some of the items I ordered were in stock. She wanted to confirm that I still wanted part of my order. The last e-mail I sent her I got an auto reply saying she'll be out of the office until the 17th. With today being a holiday their office is probably closed. Try again tomorrow.

well, i finally got my order.

apparantly a waist of "32" varies GREATLY between styles of jeans/khakies/whatever.

one pair is tighter than a.. well, you know where i'm going with that.

overall pretty satisfied for what i spent though.

the best fit/feel were the ones that are normally $90, of course..

Cancelled... but I haven't gotten my money back yet.

:confused:

How long should it take?

Back