[H]?!?! Are you effin kidding me?!?!?!

Its dropped some, Used to be over 300k for top 20. Top 5 is still Mil+, which is insane!

Its dropped some, Used to be over 300k for top 20. Top 5 is still Mil+, which is insane!

wow I didn't even notice top 5 being 1mil +

I plan to get back into folding for the [H]orde here soon...gotta reinstall OS'es and stuff.....

I got some bits and pieces that I can fold on :X

You're not the only one.... Used to be up there myself a LONG time ago... had like 30 machines borged... now I am down to two new laptops. Need some cheap boxen. ;)

Did I not say in the other thread things have changed.......

We have the [H]ardest top 20, by a long long margin.

You need a small farm or a 4P to hit top 20 now. That said, the majority of the points come from SMP and GPU folding. And we need to make sure that continues to be a large part of our team.

I remember when 75k ppd was the minimum to get into Top 10......sigh.....need more money.....need more boxen.

Did I not say in the other thread things have changed.......

Pretty crazy. Gone are the days of the "little guy" Folder. The top 20 makes up 60% of the Folding power of team 33. That's pretty amazing.

Pretty crazy. Gone are the days of the "little guy" Folder. The top 20 makes up 60% of the Folding power of team 33. That's pretty amazing.

I beg to differ.

I would rather have 10 folders doing 50k ppd than one guy doing 500k ppd.

We just need more people to join the [H]orde!

The next hardbox contest is coming, keep an eye out. The systems will be some nice ones!

The top 20 makes up 60% of the Folding power of team 33.

I personally feel that this is also our biggest problem. We are extremely top-heavy, so losing one of the top 20 really hurts us as a team. Our overall numbers have not been growing, so i don't know how long our current make-up is going to be sustainable.

I beg to differ.

The next hardbox contest is coming, keep an eye out. The systems will be some nice ones!

This 100%. Each folder brings much more to the team than just their ppd. I'd love for us to add a couple hundred folders putting out 15-25k ppd on their Sandy Bridge or Bulldozer main rigs.

YXOwV.jpg

I personally feel that this is also our biggest problem. We are extremely top-heavy, so losing one of the top 20 really hurts us as a team. Our overall numbers have not been growing, so i don't know how long our current make-up is going to be sustainable.

I have to agree with you here sir...

I beg to differ.

Well sure, that would be great to have. My comment was more of a statement of the current facts of the matter.

its the nature of the beast that PG created with this point system.. you encourage the people with money to spend and discourage the people who don't have money to spend. its why i stopped folding for the most part.. 14k ppd on a very good day using the same amount of electricity as a 2P G34 rig is pointless.

heh- My feelings exactly. I just got a semi-dud 960T and am throwing in the towel on AMD. I'd rather fold effectivley than back the underdog at this point. Saving now and as soon as I get the bill on my motorcycle I'll know how long before I tear the system down and swap MB/processor. If I'm lucky I might even go 2p (do I hear four?).

/me is sad

"No one ever pays me in PPD!"

/crowd

"awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Back