[H]ardforums needs a babe section!

Grizzy

Gawd
We need a babe section! Registered users only would be great, if it was public the place would go nuts :p

I have plenty of material to post :D

Grizzy said:
We need a babe section! Registered users only would be great, if it was public the place would go nuts :p

I have plenty of material to post :D

what? you mean modeling computer hardware?

like a Cat 5 cable bikini or something?

valve1138 said:
what? you mean modeling computer hardware?

like a Cat 5 cable bikini or something?

wow geeks need to get out once and awhile, i realize your joking but my lord

Dont think we need a babe forum. Not to say it isnt nice to look and comment now and again but there are plenty of other sites doing that now day.

Kckazdude said:
Dont think we need a babe forum. Not to say it isnt nice to look and comment now and again but there are plenty of other sites doing that now day.

I agree.. what we need is a babe thread!!1 who's with me :cool:

I will go ahead and post a poll to see how many people are for it, and hopefully if we get enough votes we will get a babe section:D

Kruzen said:
I agree.. what we need is a babe thread!!1 who's with me :cool:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
lol111.gif

kruzen 4 little boys
lol111.gif

Staples said:
It will never happen on the Hardforum.

I hope your right, b/c even if they do, i'm sure it'll just be shut down in a matter of time like Web Linkage Worth Clicking. Those type of sections usually get way out of hand and require a lot of monitoring. [H]ardForum isn't the place for a babe forum, and there are plenty of other places to go if your looking for one.

I mean really how hard is it to find naked women on the internet.

/concur

A bad idea all around, luckily the folks at [H] will be smart enough to see this :)

Back