[H]ard|OCP Bad Company 2 Group

Just played a bunch in Pain Inverter's server. Great experience all around.

Any [H]ard east coast gamers want to help fill up my server? The server is "Atlanta NFO - Conquest Rotation."

I'm on the east coast, I'll look it up tonight.

Anyone else having issues adding servers to Fav? When I try, it just keeps on processing the request and not really doing anything. When I cancel or X out, nothing has been added. I know it doesn't take 5 min to add a server to Fav.

Updated the latest PB just fine and joined a couple of servers last night for the first time and everything is kosher. This is my only issue so far. Hate to refresh the entire list since it takes such a long time.

BC2: Outrigger

We have any hardcore servers up? I enjoy that mode the best.

I can't see these servers, except one, when I do a search. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello all,

I usually don't play online fps games but BC2 caught my interest so I bought it to give it a shot. I'd love to join the Atlanta server and start to playing with you guys. Unfortunately I'm terrible at the moment and I'm getting killed a LOT. But I'm willing to stick with it and hopefully I'll be a bit better at this.

Now a technical question: I've tried to find all the non-HC listed at the top of this thread but couldn't find any of them. I'm not sure if I'm missing a step or something but if one of you could give me some guidance I would really appreciate it!

BTW I have a retail copy of BC2 and my name is cultureshocknico

Nicolas

slingshot: Its been a while for me to for playing FPS and this game just looked great. I can't see the servers either. Also as of tonight I can't even connect to a MP server. How are you guys playing on the [H] group servers?

Actually I was able to connect to a MP server last night and tonight, but it took me a while to do it. Most servers that showed up are located abroad for some reason.

Thanks for the reply!!

Anyone got xfire?

If so hit me up!

Snappshoota

I use it more than steam.. so i figured I'd ask.

I joined the Steam group, My Steam ID is commander_fat and my BC2 name is Commander FAT.

I'd love to hook up with some fellow H'ers and get a squad going with voice chat. Kinda lonely playing lone wolf and the other people in my supposed squad never talk back to me.

How can I submit my server as an [H] affiliated one?

Servername: -DD- Forever Dirty -GP-
Server IP: 68.232.170.208
Gametype: Rush, but open to suggestions
Options: Killcam off, Punkbuster Streaming (pbbans.com)
Players: 32

Last edited:

I am not so much sure as submitting. I just posted in this thread.

I have accually seen a few [H] people there :) Keep em comin. Server seems somewhat stable now (blame Ea/dice).

Tru Insomniac Gamers - Seattle NFo Premium!

See you there.

I was able to play 2 rounds at the Tru Insomniac Gamer and it was pretty fun. Still getting used to the squad-based gameplay but I'm buying a headset so communication should improve.

I think the lack of voice comm is due to many people playing might not have mics hooked up.

So, I have a question. I'm thinking of renting a server, but wonder if there is any reason to. My understanding is that about the only thing you're able to do is set how many players you can have, what game mode you want and if you have kill cam on or off, in order to have a ranked server. If you password protect it, does it make it unranked? Just curious as I'd like to rent a server for a bunch of buddies to use for LAN parties and have it open the rest of the time. If password protecting it does make it unranked, it seems kinda pointless to buy hosting. Can someone fill me in on this? Many thanks...

Servername: -DD- Forever Dirty -GP-
Server IP: 68.232.170.208
Gametype: Rush, but open to suggestions
Options: Killcam off, Punkbuster Streaming (pbbans.com)
Players: 32

I just added yours to the thread and Steam group, thanks.

I have a mic-related question. Is there anyway to have voice communications go through a headset mic, while the sounds all go through speakers, like the xbox 360? also, any mic recommendations if this is the case? thanks in advance

Had a great time this afternoon on the Tru Insomniac Gamers Server.

Thanks to everyone who knows how to play this game (and that 10 snipers is a no no) :D

Thanks to everyone who knows how to play this game (and that 10 snipers is a no no) :D

is this the server [H] people are playing at?

what server should i join to find [H] people?

is this the server [H] people are playing at?

what server should i join to find [H] people?

Idk where all the [H] people are, but some are in Tru Insomniac Gamers. It was the first time i actually talked to someone over voip in the game. Although the Voip dropped out later in the game (odd).

I put [H] as my clan tag, look out for me and friend me if you like ( [H]x_ToMMyGuN) :)

Idk where all the [H] people are, but some are in Tru Insomniac Gamers. It was the first time i actually talked to someone over voip in the game. Although the Voip dropped out later in the game (odd).

I put [H] as my clan tag, look out for me and friend me if you like ( [H]x_ToMMyGuN) :)

i will be on tonight.

I will join you all a bit later on TIG. My k/d ratio is still terrible but I plan to play often this weekend.

Eh, how do we manually join games via IP? Those servers don't show up on a full refresh + filter search.

Eh, how do we manually join games via IP? Those servers don't show up on a full refresh + filter search.

Just type the server name into the box. Should come up. If not probably something wrong with EA servers. I'm able to play fine tonight, but my progression isn't being shown. I have made a couple unlocks though so I know it is tracking it.

Givin you guys a heads up on the admins playing on Tru Insomniac Gamers.

I also work Nightshift weekends. I will monitor the server all night for the Rtards to TK constantly or the teams are uneven. Just say something in chat, usually I will see it and say something. I want this server to be as even and fair/fun for everyone.

Admins:

I go by Dashlt
Omega
Langly
NeuroticTurtle.

You might beee [Trig]Riddck420, he isnt an admin, but is my roommate and is new to pc gaming go easy on him (laughs).

Come join the fun guys! Tru Insomniac Gamers. Where the insomniacs play!

Last edited:
Just type the server name into the box. Should come up. If not probably something wrong with EA servers. I'm able to play fine tonight, but my progression isn't being shown. I have made a couple unlocks though so I know it is tracking it.

That's what I figured, must have been an EA server issue then.

Was looking for a thread like this, need some people to play with.

Steam: Ultimatequix
Game ID: UltimateQuix

Givin you guys a heads up on the admins playing on Tru Insomniac Gamers.

I also work Nightshift weekends. I will monitor the server all night for the Rtards to TK constantly or the teams are uneven. Just say something in chat, usually I will see it and say something. I want this server to be as even and fair/fun for everyone.

Admins:

I go by Dashlt
Omega
Langly
NeuroticTurtle.

You might beee [Trig]Riddck420, he isnt an admin, but is my roommate and is new to pc gaming go easy on him (laughs).

Come join the gun guys! Tru Insomniac Gamers. Where the insomniacs play!

I played here a couple of nights ago. It was fun. I haven't had time to play because of work, but I'll be on this weekend.

Been playing since beta, pre-ordered from Steam as well.
I'm usually on mid-morning/lunch/late evening PST, I'm all about teamplay and squading up.
Loadout usually consists of either medic/engineer

Steam: l4yercake
BC2: SGNL>05

I'm prolly the only recon who runs around with the EBR and not a shotty or sniper rifle ;)

Heads up guys.

I was just sent a chat message from someone in our [H] group reportedly calling themselves "Angel."
In this chat message was a link to a site called free_gaming_gifts dot whatever.
It looks like it belongs to t35 dot com.
I won't post the complete address, I don't want anyone to get scammed. The important thing is the link came from t35 dot com.

According to this site and many others on the web its a scam:
http://www.gamebrood.com/2009/01/01/possibly-fake-valve-email-linked-to-scam-site/

Please lookout for this person. Is there a way to kick them out of our group?

The person uses the steam nickname "Angel," but when I clicked their profile it sent me to someone named "Dark Monkey." I am fairly certain they changed it recently.
Here's the profile page:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998050801

That guy messaged me too, and the link source was so obvious it was a phishing site.

I looked up both his names and he doesn't seem to be in the group.

I closed everything related to him before thinking that I should have reported him, so if anyone receives a message from him please report his name.

If it gets to a point where we have a significant number of people joining just so they can try scamming people I'll lock the group and add some moderators as assistants, and if anyone wants to join they can either ask me or the mods for an invite.

Edit: Added an announcement just to warn anyone who doesn't read this in time.

Last edited:
I've got quite a few links like that from the [H] groups. I just ignore them and treat them as spam. I figured we know each other and can tell from the threads here who is who.

Back