Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Half Life 2

Votes: 41 14.4%
  • Oblivion

Votes: 135 47.4%
  • Quake 4

Votes: 10 3.5%

• Total voters
Perhaps. But it isn't out yet so, pretty much a failure there.

Failure? what the hell are you doing.. grading games based on their release dates? I beta tested the game, and it's gold in all countries with the exception of north america... which it's releasing very shortly.

Failure? what the hell are you doing.. grading games based on their release dates? I beta tested the game, and it's gold in all countries with the exception of north america... which it's releasing very shortly.

Looks like a wannabe Oblivion to me.

Just IMO

My vote goes to Half Life 2/Episode 1. I love the look and animations of the source engine. Far Cry and Oblivion are tied for second place.

Crysis when if comes out should top everything for a long time, including U3.

I sympathise, but some of them, like FarCry, still look pretty good. Although, i don't think they're in the same league to some of the more modern games.
Any 2007 game that Far Cry beats in terms of visuals wasn't going for pretty visuals in the first place. Far Cry was made to justify what were, at the time, $600 video cards, so yeah, it probably still looks pretty good compared to games that were actually made for...*gasp*...gameplay. This thread is just here to justify another opinion debate, which is completely pointless, and just ends up in guys who spend way too much effort justifying their $600 video cards degrading into puerile insults. It's amazing how many times we have to repeat this exact course.

I like Doom 3 and the Expansion pack for it.

Why? I've been a Doom player since '93 and I always liked the story. =)

Back