[H]ard|Forum Xfire List

Hit me up on AZNPLYR

We can scrim on CS:S if your good enough :) or maybe if you just want to play with me hehe. BF2 too.

[H] Name = Xaeos
Xfire = ellipsys

Feel free to add me - I need some good server details!

If anyone wants to CS:S scrim, add me. Name same as forum username.

I just went through the options and manualy pointed to my steam folder for each of the games in my steam folder. It seemed a bit hit and miss about what it would acknowledge in my steam folder though (e.g. would not see project freeman (that 2d side scroller that came free) despite there being an option for it in the menu).

Is xfire more reliable than it used to be say a year ago? I stopped using it because many times it would never tally up the hours of gameplay right and other times when you were playing a game, it wouldn't even list you as playing the game. The latter may have been a problem only I was getting but the first one was a problem that everybody had.

Staples said:
Is xfire more reliable than it used to be say a year ago? I stopped using it because many times it would never tally up the hours of gameplay right and other times when you were playing a game, it wouldn't even list you as playing the game. The latter may have been a problem only I was getting but the first one was a problem that everybody had.

They've updated Xfire countless times in the past year. I've not had a problem with its reliability since I've been using it. I think I signed up around October or November of last year.

Staples said:

its very reliable for me, only times it has issues is if its a new game but usually its patched for that game within a week. it still has issues with BF2 like you cant join a server with a password. but other than that it seems to work fine for joining pubs.

as for keeping track of time played its pretty accurate to me. it does take awhile for your personal page to get updated.

I think if ever again I see a post on this forum under the name "Brucelee", i'm just going to burst out into derisive laughter, followed by some uncontrollable sobbing, and save myself a little time on actually reading what he's written. :eek:

Knock it off you guys, you want to debate cheating start another thread.

Anymore of this and I'll go postal.

Xfire: poweredbysoy

I've been playing a lot of Company of Heroes lately, so if anyone feels like doing some multiplayer, feel free to drop me a line.

I also get into a lot of fps like CS:S and BF2.

I even do an odd game of Civ IV now and then.

Always looking for good people to play with.

It would help greatly if everyone also posted what games they're into, or at the very least what they're currently playing.

PoweredBySoy said:
It would help greatly if everyone also posted what games they're into, or at the very least what they're currently playing.

That's what Xfire is for. It shows what you're playing. :p

I guess my reason was so that I didn't have to invite everyone to my friends list, which seems cumbersome. It's a long list. ;)

I'm always looking to join a server with team players.

craigbru
xfire: captaincraptastix

Tha_Godfather
Xfire: GengisKhan1226

hit me up so we can play bF2 sometimes ..being in a squad is more fun then going solo. makes the game more interesting.

is there any BF2 Clans out there recruiting ? im interested in joinin one.

Back