[H]ard Forum WoW Player & Realm list!

Masume

Limp Gawd
This topic was made to help [H]ard forum members find other members who reside on their server (whether it be alliance or horde). In order to make this topic work, I'll need input from all you WoWers out there! Maybe that hilarious gnome you party with all the time is one of the hip dudes on this forum :eek: Wouldn't that be wild?

So just post your ingame name, server, faction, professions, level, and small message. I'll keep this original post updated as more and more people post their info. Plus if you level up a bunch or can finally do arcanite transmutes.. let your [H] members know
(H or A for faction, forum name, ingame name, class, lv, prof)

EDIT: To save room, anything you wish to add about your character or self.. please edit that into your original post. That will help conserve space.
COMBO EDIT: Please add the info of your main or frequently used characters. We don't want people trying to find a character that hasn't been unearthed for a month or two :D

Dragonmaw
. Masume
. [H] | Kazuyo | Undead | Warrior | 60 | Weaponsmith (300) | Miner (300) |
. *Always up for tanking in LBRS or DM :D

Blackhand
. Steamed Turtle
. [A] | Jessi | Human | Warrior | 51 | Blacksmith | Miner |
. SnackDaddy
. [H] | Kazgron | Orc | Warlock | 16 |

Mannoroth
. Jason Isom
. [A] | Vector | Gnome | Mage | 60 | Tailoring (300) | Miner (280) |
. [A] | Array | Gnome | Warrior | 40 | Blacksmithing | Miner |
. [A] | Stack | Gnome | Warlock | 25 | Engineering (150) | Miner (105) |

Dalaran
. sKiDmArK
. [H] | Balka | Orc | Shaman | 50 | Smithing | Mining |
. [H] | Doyllis | Undead | Rogue | 24 | Leatherworking | Skinning |

Khadgar
. Torquemada XP
. [A] | Gruundarf | Dwarf | Paladin | 49 |

Shadowsong
. DthInd
. [H] | dthind | ? | Mage | 60 | Alchemy (300) | Herbalism (300) |

Cenarion Circle
. SnackDaddy
. [H] | Mokosh | Tauren | Shaman | 55 |
. [H] | Mokosha | Tauren | Warrior | 20 |
. [A] | Wyrmseave | Dwarf | Warrior | 16 |
. [A] | Throatsliter | Night Elf | Rogue | 6 |

Stormscale
. Snackdaddy
. [H] | Snackdaddy | Tauren | Warrior | 20 |
. [H] | Throatsliter | Troll | Rogue | 10 |
. [H] | Marlayne | Undead | Warlock | 4 |
. Seelenlos
. [H] | Seelenlos | Undead | Warlock | 44 |
. ]|[ Mar']['in ]|[
. [H] | Seleste | Undead | Rogue | 52 | E. Leather | Skinning |
. shadowbreaker513
. [H] | Cauldronborn | Tauren | Warrior | 12 | Mining | Blacksmithing |
. [H] | Lethalan | Undead | Mage | 8 | Tailoring | Enchanting |

Skullcrusher
. Direwolf20
. [H] | Tyymm | Undead | Warlock | 60 |

Thunderlord
. archevilangel
. [H] | Aurvandil | ? | Shaman | 60 | Tailoring | Enchanting |

Shadow Moon
. shadowbreaker513
. [A] | Talkimas | Night Elf | Hunter | 38 | Skinning | Leatherworking |
. [A] | Zirconia | Night Elf | Druid | 12 | Herbalism | Alchemy |

Kargath
. shadowbreaker513
. [H] | Raipah | Troll | Rogue | 18 | Skinning | Leatherworking |

Lothar
. shadowbreaker513
. [A] | Vayne | Human | Warrior | 6 |

Jessi - Blackhand Server - lvl 51, female, human warrior (alliance) - Blacksmithing + Mining - 31/20 (will be) arms/fury.. might switch to 31/5/15, but I'm a good tank as is. What's your spec, Masume?

Right now im at 291 smithing spec.. I went weaponsmith and completed that quest. Now I'm just buying thorium off the AH to make imperial bracers to tech up to 300.

As for sword, mace, or axe spec.. it would depend on whether I get a arcanite champion recipe or arcanite reaper recipe to drop first :D (Boo on maces)

EDIT: woo hoo! I finally hit 300 in smithing :D

Mannoroth
[A] Vector - 60th Gnome Mage | Tailoring (300) | Miner (280)

Mannoroth
[A] Array - 40th Gnome Warrior | Blacksmithing (???) | Miner (???)
* Retired currently. I really enjoyed warriors at the beginning, but slowly lost interest.

Mannoroth
[A] Stack - 25th Gnome Warlock | Engineering (150) | Miner (105)
* I play this guy when I'm not doing raids on Vector. Really enjoying the warlock. The main thing that made me create him was a video I saw of this warlock taking on 3 lvl 60 players at once. >:)

Dalaran
Balka | Lvl 50 Orc Shaman | Smithing | Mining
Doyllis | Lvl 24 Undead Rogue | Leatherworking | Skinning

Cenarion Circle
Mokosh - 55 Tauren Shaman
Mokosha - 20 Tauren Warrior
Wyrmseave - 16 Dwarf Warrior
Throatsliter - 6 Night Elf Rogue

Blackhand
Kazgron - 16 Orc Warlock

Stormscale
Snackdaddy - 20 Tauren Warrior
Throatsliter - 10 Troll Rogue
Marlayne - 4 Undead Warlock

Shadwosong (pve) - dthind 60 mage (when not deleted) Alchemy / Herbilism 300/300
And Fishing / First Aid 300/300

Always looking to tank in Brill or Mulgore :D

Shadow Moon
Talkimas
38 NE Hunter Skinning/Leatherworking

Zirconia
12 NE Druid Herbalism/Alchemy

Kargath
Raipah
18 Troll Rogue Skinning/Leatherworking

Stormscale
Cauldronborn
12 Tauren Warrior Mining/Blacksmithing

Lethalan
8 Undead Mage Tailoring/Enchanting

Lothar
Vayne
6 Human Warrior

You can remove the comments next to my characters to make it easier to read. :p Nice to see you doing this. Although, I think all the players on this server who are on Mannoroth are Horde. :E

Feathermoon
Paladin
Level 20

Although I'm getting a little tired of the game. Maybe if I start a new character it will rejuvenate my interest. It's taken a long time to get this far, and I see people at level 60 and it blows my mind to think how many hours they've sat. Suggestions? :)

cuemasterfl said:
Feathermoon
Paladin
Level 20

Although I'm getting a little tired of the game. Maybe if I start a new character it will rejuvenate my interest. It's taken a long time to get this far, and I see people at level 60 and it blows my mind to think how many hours they've sat. Suggestions? :)
You've got a LONG way to go. Paladins are probably the least fun class in the game. You'd probably be a lot happier with something else.

cuemasterfl said:
Feathermoon
Paladin
Level 20

If you do make a new character, do yourself a favor and make him on Stormscale (horde) and join the [H] guild. Makes things a LOT funner. And reiterating what's been said, pally is least fun class in the game.

If you want something fun, roll a Hunter. They are one of the hardest classes to play well (second only to warlocks IMO), but when you do finally figure them out, my God, you WILL rape everything that comes along. My friend had a similar problem. He rolled a warrior and got bored at 20.

Working on a new child.....Hrothgyr/ lvl 13 NightElf Druid/Skinning-Leatherwork....in Dalaran

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
If you do make a new character, do yourself a favor and make him on Stormscale (horde) and join the [H] guild. Makes things a LOT funner. And reiterating what's been said, pally is least fun class in the game.

I might just do that. The only thing stopping me is the fact that I can't mail my 4G to my new character.

shadowbreaker513 said:
If you want something fun, roll a Hunter. They are one of the hardest classes to play well (second only to warlocks IMO), but when you do finally figure them out, my God, you WILL rape everything that comes along. My friend had a similar problem. He rolled a warrior and got bored at 20.
Warriors don't get good until later. Once you start getting past 40 warriors just become better and better with every level. With the right gear you can easily outdamage most rogues and you can definitely annihilate rogues in PvP.

kick@ss said:
Warriors don't get good until later. Once you start getting past 40 warriors just become better and better with every level. With the right gear you can easily outdamage most rogues and you can definitely annihilate rogues in PvP.

this is true, overpower rules. on the other hand, fighting paladins, shamans *grrr*, mages, and occasionally warlocks can be a great pain.

azgalor server: tollkeen the 49.5 warrior

cuemasterfl said:
I might just do that. The only thing stopping me is the fact that I can't mail my 4G to my new character.
Don't let 4G hold you back. That's next to nothing. Once you get to 60 you'll be spending that just on one new spell or a repair. Money comes pretty quick once you get past level 40.

Here's mine:

Stormscale

Bobzrozrtotwo - lvl 40 Undead Warlock - 125 Herbal (don't ask) 175 Enchanting
Vong - lvl 24 Tauren Hunter - Skinning/Leatheroworking
Kurumi - lvl 11 Orc Warrior - Mining/Smithing
Aldwin - lvl 11 Troll Shaman
Druantia - lvl 11 Tauren Druid

Daggerspine

Juba - lvl 10 Dwarf Pally
Ibn - lvl 8 Gnome Rogue
Cilghil - lvl 5 Human Priest

kick@ss said:
Don't let 4G hold you back. That's next to nothing. Once you get to 60 you'll be spending that just on one new spell or a repair. Money comes pretty quick once you get past level 40.
Yeah, but right below 40...eeek! I've been saving for a mount for 4 levels. I've only bought repairs (60s-1g each), and a single skill (raptor strike). I'm still 50g short at level 38. I also lend my friend 10g for his mount last night, so now I'm 60g short. Meh, at least he said he would pay me back and lend me money as well.

Just trust me, saving for a mount is a pain. Especially because Hunters also have a higher than average skill cost, need to buy ammo, need to buy food for pet, and get mail at 40 (and +agility mail is insanly expensive), you get really poor.......

Just bought WoW couple days ago

Stabbsya - 8 Rogue on Stormscale

Ancklebyter - 7 Warlock on Zul'jin

Here's my list (only on Stormscale, I'm not listing the rest)

Gangreene - Level 41 Undead Rogue
Rashi - Level 31 Troll Mage
Watam - Level 27 Tauren Hunter
Obeuk - Level 17 Orc Shaman
Holyterror - Level 13 Undead Priest
Mulah - Level 8 Tauren Druid

And OP, you have Stormscale listed twice in your cumulation list.

i'm bored enough trying to get a guild with almost 80 freakin lv 60 characters to come up with enough people to raid MC/Onyxia that i may roll up on stormscale just for a change of pace.

how is the horde population there? census sites show it as about equal to the alliance or slight above, but the horde population is at least double what we have on Uther (my main is alliance but i have raid-level horde alts).

also, are you guys going for end-game stuff or just forming a pvp-oriented thing? i'm looking at rolling undead rogue but there seem to be an abundance of rogues there

Devilpup said:
i'm bored enough trying to get a guild with almost 80 freakin lv 60 characters to come up with enough people to raid MC/Onyxia that i may roll up on stormscale just for a change of pace.

how is the horde population there? census sites show it as about equal to the alliance or slight above, but the horde population is at least double what we have on Uther (my main is alliance but i have raid-level horde alts).

also, are you guys going for end-game stuff or just forming a pvp-oriented thing? i'm looking at rolling undead rogue but there seem to be an abundance of rogues there

I'm pretty sure we are looking at both. Though there's really no point quite yet since most everyone is 20-40's. Me being the highest @ 54.

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
since you're only lvl 9, why not make a char on stormscale so you can play with the [H] guild :p
my stoner friend from college is on that one. ill prob make other stuff later.

Back