[H]ard|Folding Database Issue

King_N

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2007
The database issue has been fixed and [H]ard|folding is back.

The stats will run on schedule in about a half hour.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure

Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire

Sweet! Do we know the issue/cause?

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Sorry I don't have a clue, I know it's a rare issue that occurs when the database has trouble, each time the forums and [H]ard|folding have been affected.

Lurker Extraordinaire

It's good to hear that things are working....I couldn't believe the massive point dump that I had this morning though...a little oveer 22K :eek: :D

King_N Thank you for all the [H]ard work you do on the [H]ard Folding site. :)

Thanks King_N ! Like a lot of people here, I've found that although the basic stats are available elsewhere, I have a definite preference for your presentation on hardfolding.com. And that means with all the goodies you have built into the site for us too :D Nobody else puts my personal stats in such an easy to read, "where I've been, where I'm going" format as you do.

You do us proud ! Fold ON ! (hell, I may even turn a FAH machine over to UD )

Thanks... I just got my badge today. I tried yesterday and it wasn't working, but today it was so that was a relief. Thanks.

Guys, I appreciate the thanks, however I do not deserve it, all I did was contact the [H] server admin and he fixed the problem.

I do not run, control, or manage the [H] servers, I just run [H]ard|Folding, I have access to the [H] servers, database..etc, but it's kind of like the access you get when you buy webhost space, I can't fix server side problems.

Again I appreciate the thanks, but I in fact do not deserve it, the guy who works tirelessly to keep [H] running deserves it.

Lurker Extraordinaire

Back