• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[H]ard|Farm Donations

Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
3,212
Some of you may have heard that a few [H]ard|Folders are trying to get some donations in to start a [H]ard|Farm. We have to collect the donations elsewhere though due to the legalities invloved, etc. So, I had set up some forums over at my site (http://www.realmsrealm.com). In NO way is [H]ard|OCP, HardFolding.com or the [H]ard|Forum involved with this. Some of the ideas we have had so far is to look on eBay for a pallet of computers to purchase. We have alot more details over there though and in the "Official buy a pallet of something, house it somewhere thread" if any of you are interested in donating or helping out. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, also you will want to contact Marty9876 as this is originally his idea, I'm just hosting the forums and helping him out.

Link to [H]ard|Farm Forums: http://www.realmsrealm.com



Another Disclaimer For Further Clarification: [H]ard|OCP, HardFolding.com, and the [H]ard|Forums are in NO way associated with the collection of these donations. The donations are going to be used entirely for constructing/maintaining a [H]ard|Farm in a location yet to be confirmed.
 
I'd think so, verify that with Marty and see if it meets our minimum requirements or is close to them.
 
Megadeth_Guy01 said:
I'd think so, verify that with Marty and see if it meets our minimum requirements or is close to them.

I don't have any whole ones to send I was just checking it out since we hadn't really addressed it at your place. Now people know.....and as G.I Joe taught the world..........
 
I guess I should post the minimum requirements here as well.

- Pentium III/Celeron 500MHz or equivelant

- 64MB SDRAM

- Hard Drive isn't required

- Onboard Ethernet or an Ethernet card

- CD-ROM is optional (but reccomended)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Cash (USD), anything over $0.01 ;)
 
Megadeth_Guy01 said:
I'd think so, verify that with Marty and see if it meets our minimum requirements or is close to them.

Hey, were open to just about anything. Parts/donations anything to help kicking the Aussies....ah science I mean.....
 
Back
Top