Spare-Flair
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2003
- Messages
- 7,471
Seriously? What is this? This is the [H]ardest error message I've ever seen.
Very Descriptive
Fortunately, this was my friend's computer. Took 30 minutes to boot into Windows, this is all that appears. This isn't photoshopped, I took it with my camera. My friend actually called me and said he had a "Hard Error" and I collapse laughing for 5 minutes straight, I told him not to poweroff, grabbed my camera, drove over and took a picture. I still get a good chuckle everytime I see this. The damn OS won't even bluescreen, at least then, I'd get an errorcode and some additional information. Here, it's just a "Unknown Hard Error" with a mouse cursor and blackness. Can't even get task manager to load up. This happens with Safe-Mode too.
Very Descriptive
Fortunately, this was my friend's computer. Took 30 minutes to boot into Windows, this is all that appears. This isn't photoshopped, I took it with my camera. My friend actually called me and said he had a "Hard Error" and I collapse laughing for 5 minutes straight, I told him not to poweroff, grabbed my camera, drove over and took a picture. I still get a good chuckle everytime I see this. The damn OS won't even bluescreen, at least then, I'd get an errorcode and some additional information. Here, it's just a "Unknown Hard Error" with a mouse cursor and blackness. Can't even get task manager to load up. This happens with Safe-Mode too.