[H]ard|DCer of the Month of November - Nomination

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
It's almost midnight but I won't let this slip so without further ado, here's the new nomination thread. A novelty started recently is the lack of the full rules paste here since it's repeating for nothing. Instead, if you need to know the rules, you can check the [H]orde [H]all of fame and rules thread. This thread include the full rules and the full list of past winners with links to interviews.

Let's see lots of nominations, we want some heated competition :cool:

I don't normally give a nomination for production alone, however I'll make an exception this month.

Anyone who can post a thread asking for help in solving a problem causing his farm to only produce 200,000PPD should get some serious recognition for what they're bringing to the table day in and day out. My nomination is AssM@N/ROC.

2.png

Not sure this month.....

At least the choices will be better than this tues :p

I am going to throw out a Nomination for APOLLO.

Now I can't tell if he is always upset or just really likes to post .. but it is all the same.

I nominate Sunin. He who moves his Farm over a thousand miles and can/will improve production, gets my vote.

If an outsider has any say, Roc is the man. He is RocSolid for [H]ard. :)

Believe me he is [H]ard to beat. :cool:

Maybe we'll have a few more candidates than last month, but then that just makes the choice more difficult. ;)

Can you nominate yourself? :p

No by the rules but I'm going to nominate you for your efforts at growing the farm and to do a great work mowing around people. Just this will serve as a good ass kicking for many folders to "D".

As its november, I'm going to nominate "The Unknown Folder" again in recognition of all the small folders in the team.
They hardly ever get a mention but they fold [H]ard.

Luck ............... :D

HighYield.

Five million and counting, and a constant contributor and an all around fun guy to have folding with us.

Beers and tamales!

I would like to nominate nomad8u.

Hes always helpful around the boards. Over a million points folding and also pulling the WCG team forward. :)

I'd like to second MrBooMy.

Two years of lesser yeilds, then a massive step up deserves some recognition for deotion to the cause.

I'd like to nominate styx0r because he is the first person to show up on my threat list since I started. Hopefully he won't be there long with the new additions that I got on the way but never the less he is there right now.

I don't know if a nomination from a newb counts or not but never the less thats my 2 cents.

I'd like to nominate styx0r because he is the first person to show up on my threat list since I started. Hopefully he won't be there long with the new additions that I got on the way but never the less he is there right now.

I don't know if a nomination from a newb counts or not but never the less thats my 2 cents.

There's no problem nominating a newbie. Hell, we nominated some and they won (look at EvilAlchemist and Tedkj) ;)

Hey lassiterb, thanks for the nomination man! :eek:

I've got my eye on you as a source of friendly competition as well. After you mercilessly mowed over me weeks ago, I've been plotting and building machines, and even leaving my primary box folding 24/7, instead of using the GPUs to play TF2 and most recently Fallout 3.

I don't know if I will be able to keep up with you, but I'll make a go of it!

I've been enthralled by the [H] for the last few months. This is such a great resource, and it's so nice to see all the hardware enthusiasts around here putting their equipment
to good use! I'm proud to be a part of this effort.

I don't normally give a nomination for production alone, however I'll make an exception this month.

Anyone who can post a thread asking for help in solving a problem causing his farm to only produce 200,000PPD should get some serious recognition for what they're bringing to the table day in and day out. My nomination is AssM@N/ROC.

2.png

If an outsider has any say, Roc is the man. He is RocSolid for [H]ard. :)

Believe me he is [H]ard to beat. :cool:

Hey guys

Cheers with the nomination!:D

ROC

Hey! Where did you get that photo of me?:mad:

hheheheh jk:D

ROC

Great nominations this month, keep it coming :)

That boulder is in Bishop, CA, a world-class climbing destination. I believe it is called the Grandma boulder, actually.

ROC, hats off to you on the massive production. I would like to nominate you for the month of November as well!

Are interviews mandatory?

No, it's just a nice way to get to know fellow folders.

You only answer questions you want to. Or decline the interview. You can do just a basic one online and skip the more detailed one that involves a phone call. Your choice.

No, it's just a nice way to get to know fellow folders.

You only answer questions you want to. Or decline the interview. You can do just a basic one online and skip the more detailed one that involves a phone call. Your choice.

Oh that's nice..... quite well refined

cheers
ROC

^^^ I assure you that the interviews are quite pain free. :D

There's no problem nominating a newbie. Hell, we nominated some and they won (look at EvilAlchemist and Tedkj) ;)

I agree \with you a 100% brother Xilikon. I've never seem it anywhere that you have to have strips down to your posterior (time in) to be nominated. It's solely at the discretion of your fellow team members, if they think you're [H]ardDC'er of the month material then they nominate you. :D

As far as I'm concerned, just being nominated is an honor. (no you can't nominate yourself, but you can vote for yourself, not that I'd ever do something like that :p)

Folding and WCGing for a CURE

Back