• tr0ach

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero82z

Fully [H]
New and improved, and with everyone's name in the hat ;).

Vote early and vote often!

Last edited:
Pssst... wrong month :p

Edit: nice ninja edit, only another ninja could see it ;)

Removed the FIXED from the thread title since this thread has been stickied and the other one is closed.

I just had a thought..... (it's rare but they do happen)

This might be one of the best internet based reverse phycology ever in [H] DC history.....

Nahhhh.

I gots to stop working so much I'm missing out on all the fun :D

tr0ach gets my vote for the enormous amount of work and dedication to all of the projects that the [H]ard|Forum members are involved in.

The amount of computational power that is dedicated to the DC Commandos is staggering to think about.
With 13+ million points he is an enormous contributer to say the least.

If it wasn't for tr0ach I would not have added 2 new quad cores and 4 new video cards to my computational force in the last 2 months.

Thanks for all your [H]ard work tr0ach !

tr0ach may not be a prolific poster (8 posts in 4.5 years :)), but just look at the BOINC stats (not to mention all the non-BOINC DC crunching). That's what I call "speak softly and carry a big stick."

tr0ach may not be a prolific poster (8 posts in 4.5 years :)), but just look at the BOINC stats (not to mention all the non-BOINC DC crunching). That's what I call "speak softly and carry a big stick."

Light speed is too slow. We need to go to ludicrous speed!

spaceballs.jpg

Come on guys, less than 24 hours to go. We can do better than 42 votes can't we? Call your friends and family and get them down to the ballot box!

Come on guys, less than 24 hours to go. We can do better than 42 votes can't we? Call your friends and family and get them down to the ballot box!

lol i think this ones in the bag for Pocatello... unless some one does an insane amount of calling to friends to take over the lead..

Who could that have been? LOL
Hopefully in a few months I can try to get my name back up there, but in the mean time, I still think you represent the middle man doozer, the average folder, the meat and taters of the team
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Thanks for the votes, dudes!

Thanks for everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back